Search for content in message boards

Searching for family and family information

Searching for family and family information

Marni Munsterman (View posts)
Posted: 27 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Munsterman, Kuiper
I am looking for family and family information.

My grandparents, Luther and Harmpia (nee Kuiper) Munsterman with my father Rinza and uncle Jake, emigrated from Steinwick, Holland (not sure I've spelled this right) to Leamington, Ontario, Canada around 1953.

I do not know much about my ancestery in the Netherlands, so I am unsure if there are relatives in Gelderland (I'm not even sure where Gelderland is!)

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Marni Munsterman - Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Ten Hoopen

Posted: 28 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Mar 2002 3:15PM GMT
Surnames: Ten Hoopen, ten Hoopen
I am looking for information on my ancestors who came from Neede-Gelderland. my Great Grandfather came over to the USA in 1879. his name is Bernard Ten Hoopen his father was Jan ten Hoopen. He had a Brother name Bernardus which also was there father's name.

Kenneth Ten Hoopen

Munsterman

Margaret Rijkelijkhuizen (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: SCHUTTE, STARING, STEINS, WEVERS, DE BEUS, NIJENHUIJS
I have a Hendrik MUNSTERMAN (son of Hendrik M and Margaretha Valentijn) who married Agnes RIJKELIJKHUIZEN on 5 October 1898 in Haarlemmermeer.
Hendrik had 6 siblings and his grandfather was also a Hendrik
I also have a lot of German Munsterman's downloaded from the mormon files.
greetings
Margaret

Ten Hoopen genealogy

Henk Nijland (View posts)
Posted: 1 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Kenneth,
a part of the Ten Hoopen genealogy is publicized in the februari-1994 issue and may-1994 issue of the OTGB genealogy magazine. (Only the first 7 generations are publicized, starting from about 1689. Due to privacy-protection the most recent generations are not publicized).

To order a copy of the complete 1994 issue (you cannot order single issues), contact mr Jan Klompenhouwer, e-mail: JKlompenhouwer@tebenet.nl

I will send you through e-mail the address of the author.
Henk Nijland

Genealogy

Posted: 8 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Mar 2002 3:15PM GMT
Surnames: ten Hoopen
Neede-Gelderland, Netherlands

I would like to think the Query Forum & Mr. Henk Nijland
for posting the article about my genealogy research on the ten Hoopen or Ten Hoopen.

I have found on the Internet a Painting of a Ten Hoopen
home, that was done around 1760. Also i found a lots of pictures & History of your fine town. It look like a Beautiful town.

Kenneth Ten Hoopen

Ten Hoopen-Huender in Neede,Gelderland

Posted: 4 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 9:29PM GMT
Surnames: Huender, tenhoopen, oeff, brink
Hallo,
Ik heb U Kenneth TenHOopen al ge-emailed, maar als iemeand ons verder kunthelpen in deze takken dan is dat van hartelijk welkom.daar was een Aleida Maria Huender die getrouwd was met Jan Roelof TenHoopen, ze was een schrijfster onder de pseudoniem T.Oeff, heeft iemand wel eens een boek van haar gelezen of gezien, als U er een vind hoor ik graag hierover.

Peter Huender

Re: Munsterman

Posted: 19 Oct 2009 12:03AM GMT
Surnames: munsterman
I am Simon Munsterman and live in Edmonton, Canada.
Would you b e able to send me more info on the Munsterman from the Haarlemmermeer as I am sure that they are my family. My father's name was Henk and so was my grandfather's, both from the haarlemmermeer.

Posted: 21 Dec 2010 5:34AM GMT
Hendrikus munsterman, married to agnes rijkelijkhuizen is my grandfather. His first son, hendrikus munsterman is mij father who was born in 1899. My name is Simon Munsterman and now live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Please E-mail me as I would like more information @ Gemtech@shaw.ca. Thanks, Simon

Posted: 11 Jan 2012 4:21PM GMT
Classification: Marriage
Surnames: Munsterman
Dear Simon:
I'm not sure if we're related or not, but looking to find out who I am. As i remember my childhood, my father's name was John Munsterman, and tall blonde man, with grandparents in Holland. His brother's name was Andrew Munsterman, and we lived in Toronto, Ontario. John married my mother Joyce Marie Marshman, not sure on the date, but I'm assuming it was within the area of 1962 or 63, as I was born in Feb. 64. I also have a brother who was born in 1968. They divorce somewhere in the neighbourhood of 1970 to 72.

If you can help me find out who i am, I would greatly appreciate it, I miss having a true family.

Best Regards Tammy

Posted: 28 Apr 2013 11:16PM GMT
Surnames: Munsterman
Hi, I dated Johnny back in early 60s not sure ,of course if it,s the same person, but at that time he lived in a rooming house with , a friend named Moise Callbeck,, andJohhny,s brother.Paul,, in Markham Ont.
His brother Paul is living in Brampton ont. I!m still looking for Moise Callbeck,, Hope this helps..
Bye bye
per page

Find a board about a specific topic