Search for content in message boards

ISAAC STANSBURY

ISAAC STANSBURY

ML Stansbury (View posts)
Posted: 8 Nov 2001 9:23PM GMT

Re: ISAAC STANSBURY

G.Christine Stansbury Koslosky (View posts)
Posted: 13 Nov 2001 8:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
Look in the McLean County Ill. census under Ezekiel Stansbury ref. page 233.
On my records I have Issac Stansbury Born from Ezekiel Stansbury and Esther Neil
I think this could be your GGG Grandfather whos birth date is
July 13 1805 in Greene County east Tennessee
I'm Also a decendent of Ezekiel threw his son Ezekiel K.I'm hunting for Tobias Starnborogh's wifes name
Good Luck

Marylou Stansbury (View posts)
Posted: 13 Nov 2001 9:14PM GMT
Surnames: STANSBURY
"G. Christine"
Thank you so very much for the tip, I intend to check it out immediately. If you are right, and my "Isaac" is originally from TN, it would be very ironic, indeed, because I have just moved to a little town right on the NorthGA/TN border and was stunned to discover a "Stansbury Mountain" and Stansbury Creek, etc. I even met another "Stansbury" researching her roots. Tobias Stansbury sounds VERY familiar, I will also check to see if I can find the name of his wife and if I do, I'll get back to you. Thanks again for your help. Marylou

Posted: 14 Nov 2001 1:56AM GMT
G.Christine,
I am sorry to have to impose on your generosity again, but I have looked all over RootsWeb, GenWeb and other various sites, but cannot locate the site which has the Census Report you referenced for Isaac. Could you please either post a link here or just direct me to its location? Thank you so much. Marylou

Posted: 14 Nov 2001 7:17PM GMT
Edited: 6 Feb 2006 8:16PM GMT
you are looking for tobias starnborough's wifes name? Well my records show that her name was Sarah Raven b.abt.1650 in Gloucester Co.,Va. died abt.1714 in Md she was the daughter of Luke Raven,Sr.
valera

Posted: 14 Nov 2001 7:27PM GMT
Well, actually, I was checking on her for G. Christine Stansbury Koslosky, who had posted an earlier msg. to me saying she was looking for her. But I am sure she will see this, but further, I will send her an email with your info. and I thank you on behalf of both of us Marylou

Christine Stansbury Koslosky (View posts)
Posted: 14 Nov 2001 8:07PM GMT
Valera,
Thank you for the information in Isaac Stansbury
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions