Search for content in message boards

William Wychules

William Wychules

Posted: 3 Nov 2012 7:57PM GMT
Classification: Query
I know for a fact that my great grandparents where living in east syracuse ny in 1940 from his son's marriage certificate which says 319 west manlius st, east syracuse ny but cannot find them anywhere in the 1940 census? need help?

William wychules (head) 1886-1965
Agnes Wychules (wife) 1895-1944
Vincent Wychules (son) 1915-1953
Johanna Wychules (dau) 1924-1982
Alice Wychules (Dau)1922
Dorothy Wychules (Dau) 1921

found them in 1920.1925.1930

Immigrated in 1909 with the help of Tom S. into ellis island. and could not find them in the 1910 or 1940.

Williams two Brothers Joseph and anthony both moved to broome county in binghamton. i did find Joseph in the 1940 census and it says he was naturalized, so i want to go up to broome and try to find his naturalization records since i can't find williams.

Anyone who has any ideas please feel free to give me a hand.

Re: William Wychules

Posted: 23 Nov 2012 9:45PM GMT
for fun go to www.fultonhistory.com, type in wychules, find things like
MRS. AGNES U. WYCHULES
Mrs. Agnes Urbaitis Wychules of
319 West Manlius Street, East
Syracuse, died Sunlay. Surviving
are her husband, William
Wychules; a son, Pfc. .Vincent
Wychules; three daughters, Mrs.
Domonic Fortune, Mrs. Samuel
Straight and Miss Joanna Wychules
and five grandchildren. The
funeral will be conducted at the
home at 9 A. M. Wednesday and
at 9:30 A. M. at Saint Matthew's
Church, East Syracuse, with burial
in Assumption Cemetery. send for her death cert and check st matthews for her mariage
sorry-didnt find them in census either, but u could search it page by page

Posted: 23 Nov 2012 11:08PM GMT
thank you for the fulton history tip, but i have already searched through what they have. i have come to the conclusion that they weren't home at the time of the census. and on the second visit to. As for the 1910 census no one knows. they could have never been on it since they just immigrated in 1909 or there name was spelled ridiculously different. However, i did contact the church and they were able to locate my grandmothers baptismal record. not much help though. i know that william was single when he immigrated but i don't know of his marriage date so i don't know how succesfull i would be in finding there marriage certificate. it would be nice to have though. thank you.

Posted: 26 Nov 2012 10:09PM GMT
just browsds 1940 census-enumerator has 317 and 321 and nothing inbetween-the number 319 is not there-thought they were suppoed to ask a neighbor or something? anyway-sorry
go to browse, click on state, county, east syracuse, enum dist 34-15 page 17. goes from family 140 in house 317 to 141 in 321
per page

Find a board about a specific topic