Search for content in message boards

shaw's from LA to TX

shaw's from LA to TX

Posted: 19 Nov 2000 10:18PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jan 2006 4:56PM GMT
trying to find info on a Sibley Sylvester Shaw he is from E.Texas born in 1919 death 1997. He was in the Airforce in the 1950's any info of him and his family would be appreciated. He also went by the name Shelby Shaw.

Seeking roots

Tammie (View posts)
Posted: 21 Mar 2001 2:29PM GMT
My great-grandfather name was Thomas Shaw. I was told he was from New Orleans, LA. But moved to Marshall, Tx.

Re: shaw's from LA to TX

Posted: 7 May 2013 4:36AM GMT
Classification: Query
what did you need to know about he was my Fathers Brother

Posted: 7 May 2013 4:03PM GMT
Hi Debbie,

I located Pat before she passed and she had Crist(Rachel Judean's daughter) send me info on the family. I do have one question, do you happen to know which aunt on your father's side had Rheumatoid Arthritis. I actually had started my quest for family health information when I got sick with RA. Who was your father? Do you have any family photos you would share?

Posted: 7 May 2013 5:44PM GMT
I have one too you might be able to help me with Have you found any info on Eliza Jane Cook my trail has stopped on her like whom was her father and mother I know we have Indian in us from some where I just cant locate it

Posted: 8 May 2013 2:37AM GMT
I haven't found anything on Eliza J. Cook. I'm wondering if she had been married before and Cook is not her surname. My tree is public at Ancestry.com, so you can view anytime what I have found.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic