Search for content in message boards

Birth date/place search for Ezra Anderson

Birth date/place search for Ezra Anderson

Marilyn Cameron Stinson (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jun 2004 7:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Seeking birth date/place for Ezra Anderson b in Edwardsburg Twp, Grenville County, Ontario; parent John. Ezra was in Dakota Territory in 1864; married and died in North Dakota. His birthdate might be April 10 1849 or 1850. Would appreciate help.

Re: Birth date/place search for Ezra Anderson

Posted: 14 Jun 2005 1:01AM GMT
Surnames: ANDERSON, DRESSER, WOOLERY
Hi Marilyn --
Are you researching the Ezra ANDERSON who died 22 Oct 1913 in Benson County, North Dakota? He married Elizabeth May DRESSER on 3 July 1875 in Grand Forks, North Dakota.

If this is the same, I am a descendant of one of his brothers, Alexander ANDERSON, who I am also trying to locate in Ontario, Canada before migrating to Faribault County, Minnesota in 1865 with his wife Sarah WOOLERY.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Laura

Marilyn Stinson (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jun 2005 9:10PM GMT
I am looking for birth information about THAT Ezra. I have always tried to find siblings...how did you identify the brother relationship?

Ezra was my husband's grandfather. Have lots of data about him.
Marilyn Stinson

Posted: 14 Jun 2005 9:20PM GMT
Surnames: Anderson
Hi again Marilyn,

Please confirm that your email is correct and I will forward you the obituary I received for Alexander ANDERSON. Names 5 brothers of Alexander. I have only been able to locate and research 2, Ezra and Horatio.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Laura

Marilyn Stinson (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jun 2005 10:08PM GMT
OK, Laura
Hope this is the way to confirm.
Marilyn

Posted: 15 Jun 2005 1:15AM GMT
Marilyn --

The email was returned as undeliverable. Please email me at (removing the spaces around the at symbol) -- Lauri6cr1 @ aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions