Search for content in message boards

FUCHS, MEISL, GRUENWALD, MAUTNER, BIAL

Helmut Fuchs (View posts)
Posted: 30 Apr 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for my relatives and ancestors on my FATHER's side of Hans Ernst FUCHS (1908-
1941), born in Wien, AUSTRIA. His parents were Gustav Anton FUCHS (1877-?) and Bertha
Hedwig MEISL (1887-?). Gustav was born in Divisow, Chech Republic, Bertha was born in
Wien, married in 1907 in Wien
Gustav 's parents were Samuel FUCHS, born about 1850-? in Divisow, Chech Republic, and
Barbara MEISL, date and place of birth unknown.
The parents of Bertha MEISL were Jakob Ludwig MEISL (1851-?), born in Divisow, Chech
Republic, and married in Wien 1886 to Ella Julie GRUENWALD born in Wien 1866.
The parents of Jakob L. MEISL were Samuel MEISL and Anna MAUTNER, no known dates and
places.
The parents of Ella GRUENWALD were Ludwig Samuel GRUENWALD and Berta BIAL, no
known dates and places.
If you are related to any of these persons, or have documents with additional information, please
HELMUT FUCHS
HELMUT 2@JUNO.COM

Marmont family

Rita Maisel (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Marmont, Matejoffsky
My grandmother was Leopoldena Marmont, born in Vienna, the daughter of Paul Marmont and Caroline Sickler. She came to America at the age of 15 or 16 and was married in Chicago to Willie Maisel around 1895. Several sisters and at least one brother John Marmont remained in Vienna. The married name of one sister was Matejoffsky. We wonder if there are any descendants still living in Vienna.

Marmont,Matejffsky,Sickler

Helmut Fuchs (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Marmont, Matejffsky, Sickler
Dear Rita,
I checked the Austria Phonebook for the above names in your message: There are no names listed for Austria.
http://www.etb.at is the URL for the phonebook.
My Meisl are from abt 1824 to 1887. There are about 25 MEISL listed in the etb.at--don't know if any of them belong to me.
Helmut

AW: FUCHS, MEISL, GRUENWALD, MAUTNER, BIAL

Posted: 8 Oct 2012 8:05AM GMT
Surnames: Grünwald
Dear Mr. Fuchs
I am the the great-grandson of Samuel Ludwig Grünwald and Bertha Grünwald-Bial Vienna and Breslau.
Please contact me.
thomi.gruenwald@bluewin.ch

Re: AW: FUCHS, MEISL, GRUENWALD, MAUTNER, BIAL

Posted: 8 Oct 2012 3:50PM GMT
Edited: 8 Oct 2012 3:53PM GMT
Der Account des Benutzers ist nicht mehr aktiv (Nutzername geht nicht mehr zum Anklicken).
account of the user is not longer activ (username is not clickable).
Vielleicht über die angegebene e-mail probieren.
Maybe try on the specified e-mail.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic