Search for content in message boards

missing bro. and sis. gonzales surname.

missing bro. and sis. gonzales surname.

mary s. gonzales (View posts)
Posted: 17 Nov 2000 1:05PM GMT
looking for bro. and sis. taken in billings montana, 1957-58.mother. lupe, father trinidad(joe) gonzales. contact. me at. ANGELACEE@aol.com

Re: missing bro. and sis. gonzales surname.

Posted: 29 May 2012 3:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am new member of ancestry.com and ran across your message on the message board concerning lost brothers and sisters of the name Trinidad (Joe) Gonzales. My family tree is under Susan Lanette Rayborn. I am interested in my great grandfather, Trinidad Gonzales. That is on my fathers side. We do not know much about him so I am trying to find out what happened to him for my father. I was just curious as to if there is a connection with your family or not. My father, Joesph Lee Landreneau was born in Louisiana, whose mother is Celestine Gonzales Andrus. She would have been the first, and only child (that we know of) to Trinidad who soon left the family some time about (1918). My grandmother, Celestine waw born in 1908 to Trinidad G. and Dorcina Smith G. If you think there might be a connection, I would be very interested. My father, Joesph, grew up as an only child and is the only living child left on his side, except for a half sister through another marriage.

TRINIDAD GONZALES

Posted: 30 May 2012 8:12AM GMT
Classification: Military
Surnames: GONZALES
WW1 DRAFT

Name: Trinidad Francisco Gonzales
SECTION LABOURER WITH UNION PACIFIC
SINGLE
AN ALIEN
County: Carbon - RAWLINS
State: Wyoming
Birthplace: OLD Mexico
Birth Date: 29 Jan 1894
FATHER: MOSHER SISTERS [SP???]
Race: Caucasian (White)
TALL & SLENDER
BROWN EYES & L. BROWN HAIR
FHL Roll Number: 1993071

OR

12 SEP 1918
Name: Trinidad Gonzales
AGED 21
LABOURER WITH UNION PACIFIC RR - MEDICINE BOW
AN ALIEN
County: Carbon - MEDICINE BOW
State: Wyoming
Birth Date: 26 Aug
FATHER JUAN GONZALES OF JALOS FORTITLAN CALICCO MEXICO
Race: White
SHORT & SLENDER
BROWN EYES
BLACK HAIR
FHL Roll Number: 1993071
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions