Search for content in message boards

Ozzie (Ozen) Galpin (Jr.) Glennie, Alcona County, Michigan or Montmorency County, Mich

Ozzie (Ozen) Galpin (Jr.) Glennie, Alcona County, Michigan or Montmorency County, Mich

Posted: 16 May 2007 2:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Galpin
Looking for any relatives of Ozzie Galpin who lived in Alcona County, Michigan. He was married to Irma. Their children were, Perry, Ronald, Carol and Debbie.

Re: Ozzie (Ozen) Galpin (Jr.) Glennie, Alcona County, Michigan or Montmorency County, Mich

Posted: 3 Mar 2012 4:00AM GMT
Jennifer, I don't think that I am the same "Carol" that may have come up in your search. I am Irma Roytio's daughter. Ozzie wasn't my father. Ronald & Perry were my brothers, though.

Would welcome e-mail from you.

Sincerely, Carol

Re: Ozzie (Ozen) Galpin (Jr.) Glennie, Alcona County, Michigan or Montmorency County, Mich

Posted: 3 Mar 2012 5:51AM GMT
Hi Carol,
Thank you so very very much for contacting me. Was Irma's (1923-2002) maiden name Davis? Did you also have 2 sisters named Debra and Diane? I also have Irma with Charlas Lyons ?? I would greatly appreciate hearing from you directly. I hope you can help me straighten out my family tree so that I can get correct information.
Ozen Galpin Sr. 1862-1957 was my ggrandfather Before he married Ruth Graves and had Ozen Jr and Ruth (Jr?)he was married to Lillian. They had 4 or 5 kids.....one of their kids is my grandfather. Would you please email me directly so that I can get all of my info straight, and i would be happy to help you also. jgalpin48428@yahoo.com
Thank you so much.
Jennifer Galpin
per page

Find a board about a specific topic