Search for content in message boards

Rob Hepler Lowe

Rob Hepler Lowe

Posted: 6 Apr 2003 6:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 Sep 2003 6:20PM GMT
Surnames: Hepler
Does anyone know how Rob Lowe, the famous actor, is related to the Hepler family? I know his middle name is Hepler but I don't know how he is realted. I know his parents names are Chuck and Barbara Lowe. If anyone has any information please contact me.

Re: Rob Hepler Lowe

Posted: 6 Apr 2003 8:56PM GMT
Edited: 14 Feb 2004 11:55PM GMT
Surnames: Hepler
Yes, Rob is related to the Hepler's this way:

Robert "Rob" Hepler Lowe s/o
Barbara Lynn Hepler and Charles D. Lowe d/o
Robert "Wild Bill" Hepler and Margaret Grouver s/o
Oran Hepler and Bessie East s/o
Lewis Hepler and Sarah s/o
David Hepler and Frances s/o
Jacob Hepler Jr. and Mary Pollins

Rob's grandfather was at 2 Hepler Reunions in Pitman, PA and he was quite an entertainer at the reunions.

Posted: 15 Apr 2003 11:50AM GMT
Surnames: HEPLER
According to my information David HEPLER was the son of John B. HEPLER (brother of Jacob II) and Francina "Fanny" (David's wife) was the daughter of Jacob II. Please let me know if this is not correct.

Thank you,
Jim

Posted: 16 Apr 2003 1:33AM GMT
Edited: 14 Feb 2004 11:55PM GMT
Yes, I have the same on David s/o John B. Hepler and Frances d/o Jacob. You have the same as I do.

Posted: 12 Sep 2007 1:29AM GMT
I remember Wild Bill Hepler from the reunions and he was a great uncle of Rob Hepler Lowe. Wild Bill's real name was Oran William Hepler Jr.
He wasn't called Wild Bill for nothing. I used to work with Avice Hepler Morgan on the history of the Hepler family. She was the author of the family books. If Rob's grandfather came to the Hepler reunion it was long before my time. Rob and Chad descend from two Hepler lines.

Posted: 21 Mar 2008 3:23PM GMT
Surnames: Hepler, Pollins, Grier, schafer
Hi, I'm looking for Mary Pollins mother or before. I am trying to tracy a female relative to before 1700.

Posted: 21 Mar 2008 3:30PM GMT
Surnames: Hepler, Grier, Schafer,
Hi, My grands were David and FannyHepler / Mary Pollins and George Jacob Hepler. I'm looking for a female c onnection of family back to before 1700. Any ideas?

Posted: 22 Mar 2008 1:21PM GMT
sorry can't help

Posted: 25 Oct 2008 7:58PM GMT
Rob & Chad Lowe are both related to the Heplers. His mother's name is Barbara (Hepler) Lowe. You can find this information in Avis/Morgan's "Hepler" book. This book should be in the Pennsylvania Library system. Should be in the Newcastle PA library.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic