Search for content in message boards

Bearup Family

Bearup Family

Posted: 2 Jan 2003 11:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Jan 2003 1:30PM GMT
Surnames: Bearup, Myers
I have very little info on my family. My maiden name is Bearup. My father is Donald Bearup. He was born and lived in MI. until we moved to CA. before I was born. I was born in El Monte, CA. in 1974. I have two sisters, Darlene and Kimberly. My eldest sister Darlene was born in MI. in 1969. My father married a Marlene Myers, I think. They divorced, I am unsure when. I remember visiting MI. once when I was about 3. My father had a brother named Lyle. My father grew up in foster homes. I know I don't have much to go on. What I think I do may not even be the case. Any info would be appreciated.

Re: Bearup Family

Posted: 18 Feb 2003 2:28AM GMT
Surnames: Bearup
Hi Tasha,
Do you remeber what part of Mi you were born in? My Uncles name was Lyle and he lived around Grand Rapids. My e-mail is fmbigone@earthlink.net, please e-mail me, maybe we can help each other out with the family name.

Janet

Janet (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2003 3:06AM GMT
Edited: 23 Jul 2003 12:53PM GMT

Tasha (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2003 11:06AM GMT
Edited: 23 Jul 2003 12:52PM GMT
Surnames: Bearup, Myers, Kovach, Bates
Hi Janet. I only have my parents Marriage License and Certificate. Donald Bearup and Elizabeth Marlene Myers were married on March 30, 1970. Donald Bearup's parents are listed as Lyle Eugene Bearup and Theresa Kovach. Elizabeth Marlene Myers parents are listed as Glen William Myers and Emma June Bates. Donald and Marlene ( I never even knew her first name was Elizabeth.. my dad always refered to her as Marlene) were both listed as living on Kermit in Flint, MI. This is the only record I have. And I have found nothing tracing either set of parents back. My father, Donald, was supposedly a twin. I say supposedly because that is what he always said. He has a brother, Lyle. I remember Lyle from when I was little. My oldest sister was born in Michigan and then they all moved (including Lyle) to Ca. where my next oldest sister and I were born in 1971 and 1974. My father always said him and my mom split up when I was a baby. I found a record of my fathers marriage to Mary Jane Herrold on March 16, 1978 in Kern County California. I remember Mary as my mom and then they split up in the early 80's. My father grew up in foster homes and I think Lyle as well. I'm not sure when or what period they did. The farm we visited in Mi. when I was about 3 or 4 was his foster fathers (i think). The only other thing I know is my fathers Bday and mothers Bday. Donald was born Jan. 19 and Marlene was born July 4. I can email you directly the birth year. Does any of this help. I have kind of given up as I have not been able to find any other links or info. to run with. Let me kow your thoughts!! Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions