Search for content in message boards

Gross/Lynch northern ky

Gross/Lynch northern ky

Posted: 7 Jan 2010 9:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Ruford Gross is my grandpa paternally and Myrtle Lynch is my grandmother paternally. Ruford is said to have been born near clays ferry ky and had 14 children. Tracy, Bonnie,lonnie,doug,bob,danny,kenny,david,grandall,randall,donna,suzy,mary, all born and lived near northern ky. Doug passed away 25 plus years ago and bob passed away 15 plus years ago. Kenny passed away last year any information contact me asap.

Re: Gross/Lynch northern ky

Posted: 6 Mar 2011 12:29AM GMT
Edited: 6 Mar 2011 12:31AM GMT
Surnames: estes gross and johnson familes
Hi i am rouford niece Darlene Gross my father was Hubert was his brother maybe i can help you i know pretty much of this family

Posted: 25 May 2013 2:36AM GMT
I'm his granddaughter. Lonnie is my father. My name is Samantha.
Attachments:

Posted: 25 May 2013 9:35PM GMT
Surnames: Gross
Hi Ruford was my dads brother what do u want to know I would say Tracy woukd be able to help u all so

Posted: 29 May 2013 10:58AM GMT
Surnames: Gross Lynch Johnson Estes
Hi this is a great picture of them they never change a bit if u want I have some pictures of our great grandparents I am a member of ancestry have alot of info all the way back to 1741 when the first Peter Gross came here on a ship Europia with his brother Theabold Gross I have a picture of Louis Stamper He was Hubert and Ruford grandpa

Posted: 3 Jun 2013 12:35AM GMT
I would love to know more about them. Please let me know. By the way I am Lonnie's daughter Samantha the youngest. Ruford is his father. He is the 7th son 8th child. I am uploading a picture of Louis and Nancy Gross. My father's grandparents. And another of my father.
Attachments:
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions