Search for content in message boards

CHIEF JOSEPH ON UNDERWOOD,LINE OR.....

CHIEF JOSEPH ON UNDERWOOD,LINE OR.....

fred underwood (View posts)
Posted: 21 Feb 2002 6:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: UNDERWOOD
WHILE GROWING UP POP TOLD ME THAT I HAD AGREAT GRANDPA CHIEF JOSEPH OF FACT HE WAS TO ALL TRIBE. RIGHT? OKAY POP TOLD ME THAT JOSEPH GOT SICK HIS BLACK HAIR FELLOFF AND CAME BACK [ RED ] NOW MY POP UNDERWOOD ,HAD BLACK HAIR BUT HIS BEARD WAS ....RED!!! SOOO? WAS CHIEF JOSEPH ON UNDERWOOD LINE OR BOSTON OR THE KIRKLAND , ROBINSON LINE OR MAYBE JUST MAYBE ALL FOUR LINES!!!! ARE THERE FOLKS OUT THERE THAT CAN GIVE SOME CLUES .............?

Re: CHIEF JOSEPH ON UNDERWOOD,LINE OR.....

Posted: 6 Jul 2002 6:34AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Jan 2004 6:15AM GMT
Surnames: UNDERWOOD, BROWN, STRICKLAND, HOWARD,FORD, KING
I have left several messages on this board for the underwoods. If you will click onto my name Donna Walters with the underline beneath it on this message, then it will list all my messages. My family had a Joe Underwood, he was Indian and had a name. I am wondering if they are the same Joe Underwood. Could you please tell me more about yours? My message is long (2) of them listed under my name as author above this message. Please read and see what you think. Their Indian names are named their as well and they did have roll numbers of which I have. Thank you.

Donna Walters
Moore, Oklahoma
405-799-7727
Donnarainbow7@cs.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic