Search for content in message boards

Thomas Prewitt

Thomas Prewitt

Glen Pruitt (View posts)
Posted: 8 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Sep 2013 7:34PM GMT
Surnames: Prewitt
I would like to know the final resting place of Thomas Prewitt, if possible.

Re: Thomas Prewitt

Posted: 3 Jul 2001 2:33PM GMT
It depends on which Thomas Prewitt you are asking about. I show one b: 1693; d: 1759 in Henrico Co., Va. Another one (Jr.) was b: 1720 and d: 1806 in Spartenburg Co., SC. Another one Pruitt/Prewitt was b: 1803 in North Carolina and d: 1862 in St. Clair Co., Missouri. You can email me for more at vltaylor@stic.net.

Glen Pruitt (View posts)
Posted: 3 Aug 2001 1:51AM GMT
Classification: Biography
Surnames: Prewitt
Thomas' Grandson and great-grandson were name after him. Any thing you could share with me would be greatly appreciated.

Vicki Taylor (View posts)
Posted: 3 Aug 2001 3:01AM GMT
Surnames: Prewitt/Pruett/Pruitt
You can find a lot of info on Thomas et al at my website:
http://geneology.com/users/t/a/y/Vicki-L-Taylor-TX/

Let me know if you need more and what your relationship to Thomas is.

Posted: 12 Oct 2001 3:11AM GMT
Edited: 11 Jul 2003 1:38PM GMT
Thomas Prewitt B:1616 Salisbury,Wiltshire England
d:1692 in Charles River VA,
if I can help with our Genealogy contact me.
epruittsr@aol.com

I hope this will help you.

Glen Pruitt (View posts)
Posted: 13 Dec 2001 1:55PM GMT
To Edward Pruitt: Please contact me at this e-mail address. Any information is greatly appericated.

Posted: 13 Apr 2002 9:02PM GMT
Vickie, My name is David Prewitt I live in Hooks, Texas. My fathers name was Lloyd T. Prewitt. His fathers name was Sherman Spencer Prewitt. He was born in Dangerfield, Texas which i (Morris County). My grandfather had a half brother named Thomas Kirby Prewitt he lived in Belton, Texas and he had a son also named Thomas Kirby Prewittjr. that lived in Belton, Texas. Both are dead now and are buried in Belton. He has a daughter named Jimmie Rosser that lives in Victoria, Texas her husbands name id Sam. hope this will help. My email address is ddp1244_99@yahoo.com if you want to contact me feel free to. David

Posted: 13 Apr 2002 9:14PM GMT
Vickie, My name is David Prewitt, I live in Hooks, Texas, I am trying to seek information on Sherman Spencer Prewitt from Morris and Red River county, he is my grandfather. My fathers name was Lloyd Torrence Prewitt he was borned in Dangerfield, Texas (Morris County) July 2. around 1892. I think they came from North Folk Virginia. Any help you can give me I will appreciate it. you can either email me at ddp1244_99@yahoo.com or my mailing address is David Prewitt, P.O.Box 1276 Hooks, Texas 75561 and my phone number is 903-547-2793. David

Posted: 5 Sep 2013 3:43PM GMT
Surnames: Pruitt, Prewitt
Hi. Regarding Thomas Pruitt: I've found the same info that you provided in several places, but it's impossible to prove/document that this is the same Thomas Pruitt who is supposedly my 11th great grandfather. There were numerous Thomas Prewitt/Pruitts who came to Virginia about that time. Needless to say, 400 year old documentation is hard to come by. :-( If you any source citations that clearly indicate that the info on Thomas is correct, I'd love to add it to my tree, but I rarely add unsourced info. Better to be correct than add questionable info in my opinion. Thanks, Lloyd Pruitt, Jr.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions