Search for content in message boards

Mineola Texas Clanton Cowart and husband William David Cowart

Mineola Texas Clanton Cowart and husband William David Cowart

Posted: 24 Aug 2012 2:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
Does anyone know for sure where William David Cowart husband of Mineola died at?? There is a general agreement that the William David Cowart buried between 2 wives in Friendship cemetery in Lowndes County is also husband of Mineola. My problem with that is that from the time of their marriage until the 1945 florida state census I can follow William David Cowart and Mineola here in Florida. It is on the 1945 Florida state census that he disappears from the household.Just wanting to make sure I get the ancestors documented correctly and this one has to many questions in it. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Mineola Texas Clanton Cowart and husband William David Cowart

Posted: 24 Aug 2012 9:59PM GMT
This post was deleted by the author on 24 Aug 2012 11:49PM GMT

Posted: 24 Aug 2012 11:23PM GMT
I have sent for the death certificate of the one in Friendship cemetery in Ga and it does not help Here are the problems
1. From time of marriage until 1940 William David and Mineola can be found together on the census records.
2. He disappears in 1945. No date of death available
3. No divorce records for William David and Mineola
4. Mineola died in Alachua county that is why I did the posting here in hopes maybe a descendant could help
5. Everyone thinks that the William David Cowart buried in Friendship is the same as the one that married Mineola I on the other hand have my doubts.
6. In other words William David Cowart dropped off the Florida radar after the 1940 census never to be seen or heard from again that I know of.
Terri

Posted: 24 Aug 2012 11:29PM GMT
This post was deleted by the author on 24 Aug 2012 11:50PM GMT

Posted: 24 Aug 2012 11:47PM GMT
As I have stated previously the william david Cowart that married Mineola vanished off the radar after the 1940 census. I have searched death-divorce records and other type of record I can find to no avail

Posted: 24 Aug 2012 11:50PM GMT
So Sorry, I will not bother again.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic