Search for content in message boards

Burdge

Burdge

Karen Pepin (View posts)
Posted: 23 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Burdge, Willson, Wilson, Sutton, Hall
Uriah Burdge and Rachel Sutton both b. apx 1803.married ?
6 known children. Need confirmation of Uriah's parents, possibly Joseph and Sarah. Possible siblings David, Peter, Mary and Phoebe. Need Rachel's parents. Uriah and Rachel last found in 1870 censes in Belvidere.
Posted: 17 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 1 Apr 2003 4:29PM GMT
The only record I found is Uriah Burdge, son of Joseph and Sarah, married Rachel Stackhouse Jan 26,1826 by Rev James Dewitt ( Warren County Marriage records
Posted: 28 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 1 Apr 2003 4:29PM GMT
I saw a lady at the Historical Society today looking for the same names you are. I can remember her name (I have a terrible time remembering the names of the living) she is related to Caroline Bailey. Do you know this person? If not I will find out who she is.

Searching for a Frenchman named Sutton who came over with Lafayette

Posted: 17 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 31 Jul 2006 2:38AM GMT
Surnames: Sutton, Mills, Booth
Searching for ancestors of Benjamin Sutton, who married Lecta Mills; their children were Elizabeth, Samuel M., Jane, Timothy M., Mary A., and Nancy. At least one of the children was born in Walnut Grove, Warren County, NJ, between 1830 and 1845. Benjamin was a grandson of a Sutton who came over with Lafayette to help fight the American Revolution.
Posted: 10 Feb 2007 6:35PM GMT
My gggrandfather, James K. Stackhouse was Rachel Stackhouse's sister who did indeed marry Uriah Burdge. If you need any other info let me know. Or vise/vera.

Pamela Stackhouse from Warren County.
pksmookie@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic