Search for content in message boards

Ernest Blood, Iowa

Ernest Blood, Iowa

Posted: 28 May 2000 9:05PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 1 Jan 2006 3:53AM GMT
Looking for any Bloods from the Cedar Rapids, IA area. My great grandfather's name was Ernest Blood, Grandfather is Val Blood married to Genivive Price, Father's name is Larry Blood. Also an uncle Ernest Blood and a great uncles Orville (one of five brothers) and a great aunt Monica Blood.

Re: Ernest Blood, Iowa

Posted: 21 Aug 2000 6:09PM GMT
Edited: 20 Oct 2005 4:13AM GMT
I show Ernest Newell Blood was born in 1889 in IA and he married Vera E. Davis who was born in 1893 in IL. Do you have their complete birth, marriage or death data?

I show his father Charles Newell Blood from NY.

I am missing data for the great uncle you mentioned named Orville. Can you supply some information on him so can get him added?
Thank you very much for any help.

Joe Reeves blood (View posts)
Posted: 13 Mar 2001 8:59PM GMT
Edited: 20 Oct 2005 4:14AM GMT
I have Orville Blood as my great grandfathers brother, and Iville another brother. from jeff Orville lived in Pine City Mn. my father use to visit him as a child ,

Posted: 2 Jun 2009 9:28PM GMT
Surnames: Blood
My dad was one of the five brothers of Ernest & Vera.
He was known as Bob but full name was Burwood Oliver Blood.
The other brothers were Garland Lee, the oldest, then my dad,
Valorus, your dad's dad, (I knew Larry!!) Hillis and Aunt Monica who is still alive in CR.
I've a picture of the entire family when we all gathered after Grandpa Ernest funeral I think in 1957 in front of their home in CR. Reply back and I'll send you the URL where you can see this picture. Oh.. I see I can attach the picture see attached.
Attachments:

Posted: 3 Jun 2009 12:50PM GMT
reasonable BMD on the family at worldconnect, database "ancientage"

Posted: 2 Apr 2013 1:46PM GMT
Surnames: Blood
I saw your post and the date so you may not be still looking or have found what you are looking for so maybe you can help me. I am one of Lee's (Garland) granddaughters from his son, Mike. The picture, if the year is correct, would have made my father about 2 years old. This would have been during the time my grandfather was married to Lila.

Hope to hear from family,
Tara (Blood) Parker-Tong

Posted: 2 Apr 2013 2:44PM GMT
Hi...
Hey please send me an email at my personal email:

jblood at bloodfamily dot org

Was trying to find your email at Speedy Cash but this beat me.
Your Derby Chamber email bounced!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions