Search for content in message boards

Hector J. David

Hector J. David

lori david (View posts)
Posted: 7 Feb 2000 9:32PM GMT
I am looking for info on my grandfather. All i know is that he died when my father (George) was only 7. He was married to my grandmother Helen Comestock David. I know he was an amature boxer. He lived in the Hinkley, NY area. He was in his 20's when he died of phenomia. His fathers name was Phelix David. I would like to know when he was born and when he died. Also would like any other information you might have about him or his parents. thanks.

Hector David

Jeannene Kirchner (View posts)
Posted: 26 Feb 2000 10:31PM GMT
Lori
This is probably a long shot, my G.grandfather was Joseph David, died in Bay City MI about 1905. He was a boxing promoter and had brother or uncle named Hector. He was connected with a fighter named George(Kid)Levigne from Saginaw MI.

Re: Hector David

Posted: 14 May 2002 7:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Levigne
Hi this may also be a long shot ,but if it helps, my G.Grandfather was Ezra Levigne.My G.Mrandmother was his daughter Georgianna(Levigne) supposedly named for her fathers twin brother,George (Kid) Levigne. I'm having trouble tracing this part of the family as well. Ezra was married to Roseanna possibly Ledoux or Thibodeau, but had also been married before to a "Baker". They had 3 children Albert Baker, Florence Baker(Kingsbury)and Rose Alma Baker(Tibbetts). With Ezra There was Georgianna Levigne(Maloy) my grandmother,and two brothers George Ezra Levigne and Frances James Levigne.All have died with the possible exception of Frances,who when last heard from was living in Arkansas, his nickname was Toni and has MANY children,
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions