Search for content in message boards

Jacob's House

Jacob's House

Posted: 19 Nov 2010 9:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
I would also like to buy or borrow a copy. Problem is, anyone interested in genealogy doesn't want to sell their copy. Anyone not interested in genealogy never bought a copy, but if one was given to them, they'd probably like to sell it. But since they aren't interested in genealogy, they aren't reading this message board, so they don't know how many people want it.

But even though it's futile, I'll say it again: I'd like to buy or borrow a copy!

Anyway, for those who do much traveling, there is at least one copy in each of the following locations:

HATHITRUST DIGITAL LIBRARY
ANN ARBOR, MI 48109 United States

Columbus Metropolitan Library
COLUMBUS, OH 43215 United States

SEO Automation Consortium
Caldwell, OH 43724 United States

Wisconsin Historical Society
Madison, WI 53706 United States

Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20540 United States

Library of Virginia
RICHMOND, VA 23219 United States

Augusta State University, Reese Library
AUGUSTA, GA 30904 United States

New York Public Library
NEW YORK, NY 10018 United States

Spokane Public Library
SPOKANE, WA 99201 United States

Those who have one, would you consider donating it to a library that can be trusted to keep it?

Re: Jacob's House

Posted: 30 Jul 2011 6:52PM GMT
There is also a copy of Jacob's House in the
archives of Handley Library,in Winchester,Frederick County, VA 22603.

Posted: 3 Aug 2011 8:25PM GMT
Surnames: Kackley
The book is for sale online at various websites...hope you have found it...also, may volunteers will do "random acts of genealogy" lookups for you if you can give some specifics about which person or line you are interested in...

Posted: 3 Aug 2011 10:11PM GMT
No specifics. I did not find it at bookbinder.com, nor at amazon. I’ll keep looking.

I recently learned my job is sending me to Madison, where there is one coy. But who knows whether I’ll get any time off whe the place is open.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic