Search for content in message boards

Haase Family

Haase Family

Posted: 11 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Aug 2001 2:12PM GMT
Surnames: Haase
Looking for info on Harold Haase, Sr., married Felicie Weber, children - Harold Jr., Charlie, Henry, Joseph, Pearl, Lillian & Hazel of Plaquemine Parish.

Re: Haase Family

Posted: 16 Jul 2013 11:30AM GMT
Pearl and Hazel both died some time back , Lillian living in Gretna with her daughter Clarence married Emily cDonald and have a dauhter named Sheryl ,,the rest on your list I am not sure of... Larry Duhon

Posted: 11 Mar 2015 1:51AM GMT
My sweet grandmother was Hazel Haase. She passed away in 2005. Her sister Liliian is still alive and well. I would love to help if I can.
Shelli Rodriguez Ergen

Posted: 11 Mar 2015 1:57AM GMT
My sweet grandmother was Hazel Haase. She passed away in 2005. Her sister Liliian is still alive and well. I would love to help if I can.
Shelli Rodriguez Ergen

Posted: 11 Mar 2015 3:42PM GMT
Thanks for responding - Where does Clarence J Haase fit in?

Posted: 12 Mar 2015 4:06AM GMT
I will ask my cousin Clarisse Haase or my Aunt Lillian. This is what I know: Harold R Haase 1901& Felicie Weber Haase 1899 had children Charles, Harold, Joseph, Hazel, Henry and Lillian. My grandmother Hazel told me that her mother died in childbirth and all of the siblings were sent to live with various family members. My grandmother remained close to Lillian. Lillian lived on brown street. I noticed that Clarence Joseph Haase (b8/1898) lived on brown at as well. The census show Henry and Elvira the parents of Alex and Clarence. But I know Alex was my grandmothers brother. I know my grandmothers baby brother Alex was electrocuted at age 19. She spoke of him often. I've heard the name Clarence. I'll ask my dad, cousin and aunt specifics. Are you related to Clarence?

Posted: 12 Mar 2015 1:11PM GMT
related to him through Clarence's wife Emily - I can ask Lillian or Clarence/Emily's daughter Cheryl...just haven't worked on this much lately so wondered what you knew ... it gets confusing - everyone calls Lillian - Aunt Lil - but can't seem to figure out exactly where everyone fits...other than Lillian must be related to Clarence.

I believe Clarence's father was Harold Jr.

Lillian & Clarence lived next door to each other -

I run into Lillian and Clarisse mostly at funerals. That's when I try to pick everyone's brains.

Posted: 12 Mar 2015 4:03PM GMT
Also, related via Pearl married to my husbands Uncle William Adams

part of the confusion over Lillian is that Clarence's obit says Lillian is his daughter - but I believe she is actually his neice - perhaps raised by Clarence and Emily.

Obits aren't always accurate.....
per page

Find a board about a specific topic