Search for content in message boards

Bernice Ambrose/ Bernice Bellanca

Bernice Ambrose/ Bernice Bellanca

Posted: 7 Sep 2013 5:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Sep 2013 11:27AM GMT
I am looking for relatives of John Bellanca, husband of Bernice Ambrose nee Gilb, trying to locate family photo albums of the Ambrose family. Bernice died of cancer in 1981-82 in the St. Louis area. And we lost contact with her husband.

Alesha Lindsay (nee Ambrose)

Re: Bernice Ambrose/ Bernice Bellanca

Posted: 17 Dec 2013 4:52PM GMT
Olan H Ambrose died 12 Dec 1969 and was buried in Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery. Records say he was living in Kansas City where he died. Their son Nicholas Ambrose died in Kansas City in 2000. I have Bernice's Gilb ancestry back to 1650, but cannot find any record of her death or burial in the St. Louis area.

Re: Bernice Ambrose/ Bernice Bellanca

Posted: 17 Dec 2013 11:44PM GMT
I am Nick's daughter, i have the information on Bernice and Olan as they are my paternal grandparents, i am looking for a child or grandchild of John Bellanca. Our Ambrose Family lost contact with John after Bernice past away. The reason i am trying to find them is that when Bernice died John refused to give us the family photos that belonged to our family from my grandmother's past before her marriage to John. I was there with my parents the night that my grandmother passed away.

Thank you for your help

Alesha Ambrose-Lindsay
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions