Search for content in message boards

Wagner/Haegerl Families

Wagner/Haegerl Families

Regina (View posts)
Posted: 6 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wagner, Haegerl, Kellermier
Maria Kellermier who was born in West Germany married to Wolfgang Haegerl. Had the following children: Joseph, Mary (married to Joseph Grassel), John, and Frank. Wolfgang died December 29, 1890. Maria then married Joseph Wagner who was born March 28, 1857 in Austria, immigrated to American at the age of 6. Joseph and Maria had the following children: Henry (married to Elizabeth Hildebrant), Anna (married Louis Schweikl), William, Rose (married to Robert Dunn), George, Louis, Alvina (married to Warren Thibodeau), and Grace
Anna Wagner was born in Butternut, Ashland County in August of 1894. Unsure of where the others were born, but assume that it was in the same area. Have a picture of Anna and some of her siblings in a logging camp, also a family photo taken around 1919.
Any help with this family would be appreciated.

Re: Wagner/Haegerl Families

Posted: 3 Jul 2003 7:04PM GMT
Surnames: Haegerls
Do you happen to have any information on the Haegerls? My G.Grandfather was John W. Haegerl b. 1821 in Emden Germany (Lower Saxony) & I am searching for more information on him & Wolfgang. who, I believe was my G.G. Grandfather. I know that John married a Katherine (Seitz?) & they immigrated to New Jersey in the 1870's. I'd appreciate any further information.
Mary

Posted: 6 Mar 2010 9:11PM GMT
I just read your message and if your are still looking for information email me and I can fill you in. I am his great grandson. He was the first man buried on the Catholic Cemetary in Butternut WI. He died od pneumonia when he was aprox 40.

Posted: 14 Feb 2012 5:51AM GMT
I am doing research on these families as they are on my husbands mothers side of the family...any information that you have if your still out there would be greatly apprecitated!!! Thanks!!!

Amanda
putznme@hotmail.com

Posted: 22 Jun 2012 11:41PM GMT
Surnames: Haegerl, Kellermeier, Wagner
Re: "I am his great grandson. He was the first man buried on the Catholic Cemetery in Butternut WI."

Are you referring to Wolfgang Haegerl? Joe or John Haegerl? or one of the Wagners?

I also have some information and am looking for more.

Posted: 23 Jun 2012 12:08AM GMT
I would love to share any information that I have on the Wagner/Haegerl family.
Was it Wolfgang that was the first burial in Butternut? Do you have any information about he and his wife Anna Maria Kellermeir? Married? Immigration?

rfarrisfamily@gmail.com

Posted: 7 Jul 2014 1:23AM GMT
Surnames: Haegerl, Hogerl, Kellermeir
Wolfgang Haegerl (Hogerl, as it is spelled on his grave) is my 3rd great grandfather. I also do not have much information on him. He was born March 30, 1847 in Germany and died December 29, 1890 in Butternut, WI. He arrived in the US at New York on August 4, 1883. Besides that, I have a picture of him with his wife Mary Kellermeir and their first son Joseph, who is my great great grandfather. Wolfgang was the first person to be buried in the Catholic cemetery in Butternut, and I believe Joseph was the oldest person to ever live in Butternut, living to be 105. If anyone knows anything else, help would be appreciated. As far as Wolfgang's parents go, I always hit a dead end, although I have found a record saying his parents are Joseph Hogerl and Mary Geil. Don't know if this is correct.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions