Search for content in message boards

Hutchinson of WA state

Hutchinson of WA state

Posted: 6 Mar 2000 8:10PM GMT
Edited: 24 Oct 2001 6:21AM GMT
I have been seeking information on my Hutchinson line for 8 years and could really use some help. I think I have searched every avenue available. I am looking for GRANT C. HUTCHINSON born oct 1864 somewhere in IL, his parents are both from PA. Grant married Elzia Bentina Christins JANTZEN 2 May 1892 in Kelso, Cowlits Co,WA. They had 3 boys:1. Arthur Willard 1893 (my grandfather) 2.Harry Leroy boen 1894 who married Bessie Divine and 3. Oliver Sydney born 1897 all in Kelso. I can't find out what happened to Grant after he and Eliza divorced. Not where he is buried, when he died, who his parents are od if he had siblings. I have recently been told that his family was from Eastern WA, Okanogan Co.

I could really use some help here. I thank you for any help you may send my way.

Hutchinson Family

Matthew Hutchinson (View posts)
Posted: 8 Mar 2000 2:55PM GMT
My family has been in the Washington/Oregon area for many years now. I might be able to help you. I will look into the name Grant Hutchinson.

Grant HUTCHINSON

Posted: 8 Mar 2000 3:06PM GMT
Edited: 24 Oct 2001 6:21AM GMT
Dear Matthew, I thank you for any help you can send my way. I have been searching for Grant for so long now. I am about ready to give up. He has to be somewhere! Do you have enough information to work with? email me anytime CLar780335@aol.com

Hutchinson's of Oregon

Edna Hutchinson Walton (View posts)
Posted: 11 Mar 2000 12:06PM GMT
Hi,
I read your message about having relatives in Oregon and I have been trying for months to find out about my grand father, James L. Hutchinson who lived in Klamath Falls and worked for a lumber company. He died in the 1930's. His first wife was my grand mother, Evelina Crandell and they had 3 sons, she died in 1903 and he later remarried and had 3 daughters. Some time later he moved to Oregon and married again. This lady was part Amer. Indian but I do not know her name.
They had at least two more children.
Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Edna email pswalton@flash.net

James L. Hutchinson

Matt Hutchinson (View posts)
Posted: 11 Mar 2000 1:43PM GMT
Hi! My grandfathers name is James R. Hutchinson. He was born in the 1920's somewhere near Roseburg, OR. He had one brother named Mervil, and three sisters. Grace is the only name I know of the sisters. She died at six years old in 1932. I believe my grandfathers dad was named Ralph, but I'm not 100% sure. I do know however, that "Ralph" was married to an American Indian woman. I'm not sure what her name was, but I think I can find out. They settled their family in Burns, OR in the late 1920's, but I dont know when they died, or anything about his extended family. I'm trying to research that information right now.
Thank you,
Matthew J. Hutchinson

James L. Hutchinson

|Edna Hutchinson Walton (View posts)
Posted: 13 Mar 2000 6:58PM GMT
Hi Matt,
Thanks for checking on my family tree. Other info I have is that at the time of my father's birth, James Evelina lived in Birch Tree, Mo. I was told he worked for the railroad at that time.
I also heard when he lived in Oregon with third wife, they ran a boarding house.
Do hope you can find out some good info for me. Thanks Edna

Re: James L. Hutchinson

Posted: 20 Aug 2001 1:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hutchinson
Hi,
I am descended from the Hutchinsons in eastern Oregon. My great grandfather was James Henry Hutchinson, who came from Mt. Carmel, ILL. My grandfather was James Francis Hutchinson from Union, OR. Are you related to Philip Hutchinson? Most of my relatives were/are in the Union/North Powder area.
Ann

Jaime (View posts)
Posted: 18 Dec 2001 5:11AM GMT
I believe there is a connection between your Hutchinson's and mine, my grandmother's father was James Ross Hutchinson and lived in the Roseburg area. I'm curious of how they might tie together.

Posted: 21 Dec 2001 6:35AM GMT
Edited: 13 Feb 2002 7:10AM GMT
Surnames: HUTCHINSON, LEVINS, LA RAUT, HAINES
I have James Ross HUTCHINSON, born October 02, 1878 in Oakland, Douglas, OR. Died March 25, 1961, in Rosenburg, Douglas, OR
married to Ida Mae LEVINS
Children of James Ross and Ida Mae:
Villia HUTCHINSON, born November 10, 1900, in Kellogg,
Douglas, OR, married Vernon Narciss (Larout) La Raut - 6 children.
Lucy HUTCHINSON, Private, could be still alive.
Blanch HUTCHINSON, born January 17, 1912, unknown location, married Lester Milo Bullock - 3 children

Jaime (View posts)
Posted: 21 Dec 2001 8:12PM GMT
This is the family of Hutchinson's I'm researcing on, Lucy Hutchinson is my grandmother, and she is still alive.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions