Search for content in message boards

Riddles from TN - Cherokee Blood

Riddles from TN - Cherokee Blood

Gary (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jan 2000 2:26PM GMT
Does anyone have info regarding the following: George Washington Riddle who m. Rebecca Abston had; Henry Riddle born July 6 1907, who m. Dimple Slagle (Slago) had; Sunny, Clarence, Johnny, Edith Joyce, Eula Mae, and Thurman Alex born 10-15-1933. Most are burried in Shipley Cemm. in Putnam County TN, We are told they were Cherokee but not sure of the details.

Please e mail direct at: wsfs@pridigy.com

Thanks in advance,
Gary

granddaughter of george washington riddle,cherokee blood

Posted: 25 Jan 2000 10:36PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 1:48AM GMT
i am the granddaughter of george and nannie b riddle of monterey,tn.my father was james earl riddle and my mother is joann riddle.i have been trying to find anyone that know of my family and indian hertiage so i can be rregistered on the indian affairs cenus

george washington riddle III

Posted: 25 Jan 2000 11:50PM GMT
henry riddle was my great uncle,he lived in cookeville,tn.until he i heard he had died.
my grandfather was george washington III inwhich he had 3 children fred,james earl and clemma rose,clemma is the only one still living and she lives in nashville,tn.
sincerely,
cathy

James Earl Riddle

Lorraine (Riddle) Wyckoff (View posts)
Posted: 9 Feb 2000 9:07AM GMT
Is this man the same man that was on a destroyer DDR742 in the '50s?

Re: James Earl Riddle

Posted: 25 Jun 2001 1:31AM GMT
yes,this is the same james earl riddle

Posted: 25 Jun 2001 1:33AM GMT
yes,this is the same james earl riddle

Posted: 5 Jun 2003 7:08AM GMT
Classification: Query
Cathy, this is the daughter of Lorraine (Riddle) Wyckoff who on 2/9/2000 asked you about James Earl Riddle on the destroyer DDR742 in the 50's. Mom (Lorraine) passed away on 4/2/2000. I was playing around in Ancestry today hoping that I would be able to find information on James Earl Riddle, also. Lo and Behold! I found you. If it is possible, would you please give me more information? I am also going to try amd email you at the address provided, hoping against all hope that it is still valid. Thank You, Karen (Riddle) Cole

Re: granddaughter of george washington riddle,cherokee blood

Posted: 16 Oct 2012 6:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Riddle
I am seeking information as well. My grandfather was Alex Thurman Riddle, son of Dimple Mae Slagle & Henry Joseph Riddle.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions