Search for content in message boards

Anna Dorothea Erb/Dietzenbach Hessen Darmstadt

Anna Dorothea Erb/Dietzenbach Hessen Darmstadt

Lori Schneider (View posts)
Posted: 8 Feb 2002 9:29AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Erb, Juenger, Hoffmann
I am researching the Hoffmann family. My Great Grandfather's
1st wife was Anna Dorothea "Dora" Erb of Dietzenbach Hessen Darmstadt. She was a daughter of Georg and Anna Dorothea (nee Juenger) Erb. I am searching for information on her ancestors. Any help would be appreciated. I don't speak German. Thanks.

Re: Anna Dorothea Erb/Dietzenbach Hessen Darmstadt

Posted: 26 Jul 2002 10:41AM GMT
I am looking for the ancestors of Anna Schneider who came from Germany 1870, living in New York City until 1881.
Dora is a family name also, perhaps her name was also Dora or Dorthea??
Do you have a time frame for your Anna Dorthea Erb?

Re: Anna Dorothea Erb/Dietzenbach Hessen Darmstadt

H. Hang (View posts)
Posted: 7 Mar 2004 9:30AM GMT
All information about Anna Dorothea Erb is available in Dietzenbach. Richard Becker saved all church book records on his computer whjich may be printed without any problems.

I am interested in the Haller family you mentioned. I visited the USA 5 times, and I have relatives in the St.Clair County (Marissa, New Athens, Belleville).

Heinz Hang

Re: Anna Dorothea Erb/Dietzenbach Hessen Darmstadt, Haller, Kuch and Wannemacher

L. Schneider (View posts)
Posted: 10 Mar 2004 6:58AM GMT
If you could help me, I would like to know how to contact this Richard Becker you spoke of, and/or how to access this information. I would love to find a marriage date for Johann and Anna Dorothea Hoffmann (nee Erb), and other information on their 1st three children who came over on the boat with them. I believe one daughter even stayed in Germany......the eldest who probably married at the same church. You also mentioned you've been to US 5 times, have you been to St. Clair Co. I grew up in Lenzburg, which is between New Athens and Marissa. The Hallers I knew of were said to have come from southern Germany, I think from Bavaria. They owned and operated a tavern in Lenzburg on Main St. directly across from one that is still in operation today. The husband's name was Matt, his wife was Elsie and they had one daughter Darlene. Matt's mother lived with them also. I will attempt to email you with more information on the Hallers.

Re: Anna Dorothea Erb/Dietzenbach Hessen Darmstadt, Haller, Kuch and Wannemacher

H. Hang (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jun 2004 11:58PM GMT
Please sent a message to me, and I'll forward it to Mr. Becker.

The Haller family wasn't from Dietzenbach, also the Wannemacher. Wannemacher families live in Erzhausen (near Darmstadt, Germany).

Posted: 25 Nov 2004 9:41PM GMT
I would appreciate any info that he has on the Hammann family from Germany. How do I get the records he has?
Gail

Re: Wannemacher families of Erzhauzen

Posted: 26 Apr 2005 11:24PM GMT
Surnames: Wannemacher, Muller, Werner
Hello,
I am a descendant of the Wannemacher family of Erzhauzen:
Johann Casper Wannemacher born 1791 married Anna Muller. I have much of the ancestry of the line but would like to connect to present-day relations in Erzhauzen! Do you know any of the families still living there? Thank you!

Posted: 27 Jan 2006 10:38PM GMT
Surnames: Hammann
Hello,
I'm tracing the Hugo Hammann family. Is this thread alive?
Bob Jarret

Re: Wannemacher families of Erzhauzen

Posted: 26 Aug 2006 8:58AM GMT
Hi! I don't know if you are still searching for living members of the Wannemacher family in Erzhausen. Have you tried www.telefonbuch.de? There are about twenty entries in the German phone book. Just try and call a few of them, the younger ones probably speak English. Good luck!

Posted: 17 Nov 2007 6:46AM GMT
Hello, I am looking for help also, My G.G.Grandfather was Peter Schnur born Darmstadt Hesse Germany 1811 Cme to America in 1860 with 7 children NO WIFE he settled in Illinois. Ken Schnur kensch777@yahoo.com THANK YOU! 412-462-7856 Pittsburgh,Pa USA
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions