Search for content in message boards

James Austin G Reynolds & son Moses of Douglas Co. MO, from Roane Co. TN

James Austin G Reynolds & son Moses of Douglas Co. MO, from Roane Co. TN

Posted: 10 Jul 2006 5:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Reynolds
Would like to swap informtion of the Reynolds family of Douglas COunty, James Austin G Reynolds and Son Moses. They came from Roane COunty Tennessee to Missouri.

Re: James Austin G Reynolds & son Moses of Douglas Co. MO, from Roane Co. TN - Nancy Jane Reynolds born 1863 Cabool, Douglas, MO

Posted: 17 Oct 2006 4:13AM GMT
Surnames: Reynolds, Jones
I am trying to do family research on the Reynolds family in Douglas County, Missouri.
I have a Nancy Jane Reynolds born 1863 Cabool, Douglas County, Missouri.
Alls I do know is her mother's maiden name was Jones, but not her mother's first name or her fathers. And last but least I do know she had a brother named George Reynolds but nothing about his birth year.
If you can help I would appreciate it.
Debbie
maw_1@hotmail.com

Re: James Austin G Reynolds & son Moses of Douglas Co. MO, from Roane Co. TN

Posted: 24 Jun 2007 2:56AM GMT
Surnames: Reynolds, Curnutt
No information on the family...but I have some photos of the four sons of J.A.G. Reynolds and his wife Leota (Curnutt). The photos were taken in the 1910's and early 20's.
The boys were cousins of my grandmother, Hattie Curnutt

Posted: 26 Jun 2007 2:53AM GMT
I would love to see those, if you could email them to me that would be great...Thanks

Posted: 26 Jun 2007 3:03AM GMT
Surnames: REYNOLDS
Do you know if these Reynolds descended from Stephen Woosley Reynolds?,,Stephen's son John M Reynolds was my GGgrandfather,,John was born somewhere in Tenn and his family moved from Tenn to Daviess Co.Mo also Caldwell Co.,Dade Co and Ozark Co which is next door to Douglas Co.

Posted: 26 Jun 2007 3:12AM GMT
To rssmierly -

If you could give me an email address I have 4 photos.
My personal email is psutton2@sbcglobal.net.

Philip

Posted: 26 Jun 2007 11:12AM GMT
May I view the JAG photos too? I'm a local historian, and the Reynolds family is very important to the history of Ava, the Douglas County seat.

I have a couple of well-known photos of the Moses Reynolds family, which I'll be glad to share in case they are different from yours. I don't remember ever seeing a photo of old James Austin Green (J.A.G) Reynolds.

Kenneth Brown, The Ozark Uncle
Springfield, MO
ozarkuncle@sbcglobal.net

Posted: 27 Jun 2007 5:59PM GMT
I don't have any photos of JAG.....just his sons. Do you want photos of his sons sent to your email address??

Posted: 27 Jun 2007 6:01PM GMT
Surnames: Curnutt, Reynolds
Sorry....I don't know of any relationship to John Woosley Reynolds.....but then I don't know much about the Reynolds family.
Just that my great Aunt Leota Curnutt married a Reynolds.

Posted: 27 Jun 2007 6:19PM GMT
Surnames: Reynolds, Curnutt
I'd like to weigh in on the two Reynolds families (John & J.A.G) this weekend. However, I'm preparing for a presentation in Ozark County tomorrow on photo archiving -- so I really can't focus on anything else right now.

I also have a close friend, Bill Curnutt, who is also a grand-nephew of Leota Curnutt Reynolds. He's deposited some Curnutt information with me, and I'm interested in that family as well.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions