Search for content in message boards

Looking for anyone who connects to Trion Whitson COLLINS and son Thomas Whitson COLLINS

Looking for anyone who connects to Trion Whitson COLLINS and son Thomas Whitson COLLINS

Posted: 2 Jul 2004 7:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: COLLINS
Looking for anyone who connects to Trion Whitson COLLINS and son Thomas Whitson COLLINS.
They moved to Graves Co,KY. and then went to Bollinger Co, MO.
No info to small!

Theresa

Re: Looking for anyone who connects to Trion Whitson COLLINS and son Thomas Whitson COLLINS

Posted: 5 Feb 2010 4:25AM GMT
I have some info on Trion Whitson Collins and am also in touch with another researcher wanting information.
You can contact me at aviator47@suddenlink.net
Rita

Re: Looking for anyone who connects to Trion Whitson COLLINS and son Thomas Whitson COLLINS

Posted: 5 Feb 2010 11:18PM GMT
Hi Rita,

I do have some info on Trion Whitson COLLINS b.1830, but would like to know who his parents are and what happen to all the children.
You said.."Your in touch with another researcher" If it's Diane CAMPBELL so am I.

Theresa

Posted: 6 Feb 2010 12:12AM GMT
Hi Theresa,
Yes it is Diane Campbell. I guess you and she have already shared info. What I have is from her so you probably already have it. The Collin's connect to my Leonard line is why I am interested. My home email is: aviator47@suddenlink.net
if you would like to contact me there.
Thanks for your reply,
Rita

Re: COLLINS and LEONARD

Posted: 6 Feb 2010 12:33AM GMT
Rita,

I don't have the surname LEONARD as far as connecting to COLLINS, so I don't have your info.

Theresa theresagriffiths@iwon.com

Posted: 11 Feb 2010 6:15PM GMT
Surnames: Collins and Renollet
I have a friend that is a direct descendent of the Collins and Renollet families. If any are interested in getting in touch with her please let me know. I have been trying to help her locate her family.

I have already contacted Robert Campbell today and gotten a reply from him and sent him my friends e-mail addy!

My e-mail is: dj233@hotmail.com

Thanks

Doris Parker

Posted: 11 Feb 2010 6:50PM GMT
Hello Doris,
My home email add. is: aviator47@suddenlink.net
I appreciate your putting me in touch with this person. I am in touch with Robert also.
Thanks again,
Rita

Posted: 2 Feb 2013 4:04AM GMT
Judy S. Wilkerson, 67
Judy S. Wilkerson, 67, of Salem, died at 4:04 a.m. Tuesday, January 29, 2013, at Salem Township Hospital.

Visitation will be held from 6-8 p.m. Friday, February 1 at Rogers-Atkins Funeral Home in Salem. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, February 2 at the funeral home. Burial will be in Farmers Cemetery in Shobonier.

Judy S. Wilkerson, 67, of Salem, died at 4:04 a.m. Tuesday, January 29, 2013, at Salem Township Hospital.

Visitation will be held from 6-8 p.m. Friday, February 1 at Rogers-Atkins Funeral Home in Salem. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, February 2 at the funeral home. Burial will be in Farmers Cemetery in Shobonier.

Mrs. Wilkerson was born July 16, 1945, in East St. Louis, the daughter of Cecil Edmond and Virginia Olive (Collins) Renollet. She married Stephen Wilkerson on October 6, 2000, in Vandalia. He survives.

She was a retired correctional officer.

Mrs. Wilkerson is survived by three sons, Jim Harris, of Pontiac, Kelly Harris, of Olney, and Sean Harris and wife, Michelle, of Olney; one daughter, Virginia Rose Hawley and husband, Ray, of Clinton, Mont.; stepdaughters, Mindy Maxey and husband, Jason, of Salem, and Alicia Wilkerson, of Centralia; stepsons, Stephen Wilkerson, of Salem, and Justin Wilkerson and wife, Jamie, of Salem; half-sister, Camilla Renollet, of Olney; 17 grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.

She was preceded in death by her parents, Cecil and Virginia Renollet.

Attachments:

Posted: 3 Feb 2013 2:23AM GMT
Thank you for the obit of Judy S. Wilkerson. I did not have her in my data but did have her Mother Virginia O. Collins. I also did not have who Virginia married so you doubly helped me!
I appreciate your posting this.
Rita

Posted: 11 Apr 2013 6:12PM GMT
Hello, I am conneceted to the Collins family through Trions brother Squire P. Collins. I remember Aunt Mary (Collins) and Uncle Carl Renolett and remember hearing about Virginia and Cecil Renolett. There sister Pauline was my grandmother. I would like to learn more about the Collins side of the family.

Lee
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions