Participant 21619 of the Allison/Ellison-DNA-Project has informed me that he has done additional research and
now knows that the first generation of his pedigree
chart in the original message is incorrect. He is a member of the Allison-Allanson Family Association.
The first eight generations of his corrected pedigree chart are as follows:
1. Thomas ALLISON/ALLANSON, b. 1639, London, Middlesex, ENG; d. 1684,
Charles County, MD; m. 18 Sep 1662, London, Middlesex, ENG, Mary Roberts.
2. Charles ALLISON/ALLANSON, b. 1663, Charles County, MD; d. Abt. 1695,
Charles County, MD; m. Elizabeth Posey.
3. Thomas ALLISON, b. 1696, Charles County, MD; d. 1733, Prince Georges
County, MD; m. 1726, Charles County, MD, Barbara Burch.
4. Benjamin ALLISON, b. 29 Apr 1729, Prince Georges County, MD; d. Jul
1810, Burke County, NC; m. Abt. 1754, MD, Mary.
5. Burch ALLISON, b. 24 Feb 1763, Montgomery County, MD; d. 1848, Burke
County, NC; m. Abt. 1777, MD, Jane.
6. Frances Posey ALLISON, b. 9 Mar 1778, Montgomery County, MD; d. 6 Feb
1867, Burke County, NC; m. Abt. 1798, Cassie Byrd.
7. Samuel ALLISON, b. 1799, Burke County, NC; d. Abt. 1870, NC; m. Abt.
1825, NC, Nellie Merrill.
8. William Riley ALLISON, b. Jun 1828, Henderson County, NC; d. 1 Sep 1917,
Transylvania County, NC; m. Abt. 1850, NC, Sarah Matilda Jones.
You can see additional generations of his pedigree athttp://freepages.family.rootsweb.com/~allisonellisondna/pedi...
As I said earlier, to date his DNA score does not match any of the other 90 participants in the Allison/Ellison-DNA-Project. This means that no other male ALLISON descendants of Thomas Allison/Allanson have had their Y-chromosome-DNA tested. If any other male descendants of this Allison
line, who HAVE the ALLISON surname, are interested in finding new genetic cousins, please contact me privately for more information.
Mary Allison Yonan
yonan at fgi.net