Search for content in message boards

Margaret Alice Baker Henley

Margaret Alice Baker Henley

Posted: 2 Aug 2012 2:54AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Baker, Henley, Bogan
I am Looking for any Information on My Mother in Law Margaret Alice Baker Henley, She was Born March 2, 1949 in Los Angeles California Do not know her parents names but her Mother Maiden name was Burmaster. On Januar 3, 1968 She married Terry Wayne Henley in Castor, Louisiana Son of H. C. and Gladys Bogan Henley of Castor. Frim this union where 2 Children Phillip Daniel Henley B: 1976 and my wife Jennifer Jeanette Henley B: 1980 On September 20, 1981 She left this area and went to the Lake charles Area The last time her kids ever saw her was August of 1981. We have found records of her living at 38305 Swanney in Lake Charles and 3215 Reidway St. in Lake Charles and 300 Willett L in Westlake this address apears to be an apt buiding. Her Children have not heard from her in 31 Years. Any Info on this person is much apreciated I truly hope this is one Effort to help make contact with her. God Bless Joshua Johnson

Re: Margaret Alice Baker Henley

Posted: 4 Aug 2012 12:52AM GMT
Classification: Query
Joshua-- Please contact me off list at mabg42 at gmail dot com. Maude Ann Gilmore
per page

Find a board about a specific topic