Search for content in message boards

Underwood Tombstone Photos Muncie Indiana

Underwood Tombstone Photos Muncie Indiana

Posted: 18 Mar 2002 4:14AM GMT
Classification: Cemetery
Edited: 18 Mar 2002 9:48PM GMT
Surnames: UNDERWOOD
I have three photos of a tombstone in Yorktown Cemetery near Muncie Indiana of the following persons:

Underwood, E. H. Jr. no dates
Underwood, Eliza A. First Wife of E.H. Underwood Jr. Died Dec. 8, 1865 Aged 35 Y's 4 M's & 3 D's
Underwood, Permelia Second Wife of E. H. Underwood Jr. Died May 16, 1877 Aged 24 Y's 5 M's & 5 D's

If you're related and would like a copy, just let me know. I will send you copies in JPEG format (high resolution).

Cheryl

Re: Underwood Tombstone Photos Muncie Indiana

Dean Mills (View posts)
Posted: 24 Mar 2002 12:53AM GMT
Classification: Query
Yes please send my those .jpeg's to milldean@open.org.
Eli is my great great uncle. I descend from Eli's brother Cyrus S. Underwood who moved over to near Fishers in Hamilton County IN by 1870 and had a home that is still there just south of the Golf Course just north of 116th and Allisonville. I descend from Cyrus's daughter Nola. Are you connected with these Underwoods? Anyone who is please feel free to contact me.
Thanks

Posted: 14 Sep 2002 4:30PM GMT
Edited: 17 Sep 2002 1:57PM GMT
Yes. I would like copies of the tombstones. That would be my great great grandparents. How do we get them. Thank you.

Cheryl Grice (View posts)
Posted: 17 Sep 2002 6:30PM GMT
Surnames: UNDERWOOD
I can email you the photos. There are three of them which I can send separately or as a zip file. They are in JPEG format. I tried to upload them as attachments here but I think they are too big or something, and the connection timed out. My email is cheryllgrice@cs.com. Just let me know what your email is and if you would like them separate or in a zip file. No charge!

Sally Reed (View posts)
Posted: 18 Sep 2002 1:43PM GMT
Please send separately. Thank you. Also, would you want to e-mail me your address and where in the tree you are?

Thank you very much.

Cheryl Grice (View posts)
Posted: 18 Sep 2002 11:19PM GMT
Well, here's my email: cheryllgrice@cs.com. I still don't have yours so I can't send the pictures until you let me know what it is. And I'm not related; I was at the cemetery taking photos of my family's stones, and we saw this lovely Underwood stone. So I took photos and just posted it. I just thought it was an interesting stone, that's all.
I just like to do nice things every now and then, that's all.
Cheryl
per page

Find a board about a specific topic