Search for content in message boards

MERCER children of John & Frances Latter BLACKMAN, Maidstone Kent England and Fairleigh Surrey

MERCER children of John & Frances Latter BLACKMAN, Maidstone Kent England and Fairleigh Surrey

Posted: 22 Nov 2007 7:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: MERCER, BLACKMAN, LATTER
Looking for descendants of John MERCER (Banker of Maidstone at Marriage in 1815, died in Nice France and buried in 1856 Fairleigh Surrey) and Frances Latter BLACKMAN (1790 Wartling-1832 Fairleigh Surrey)who married in Maidstone Kent 1 Nov 1815:
all born between 1816 and 1832 although I don't know when or where (Source; Wills)
Charles
John
Frederick
Theordore
Elizabeth
Emily
Julia
Clara
Any info or desendants, please email me at JMBecker@aol.com
Joanne

Re: MERCER children of John & Frances Latter BLACKMAN, Maidstone Kent England and Fairleigh Surrey

Posted: 13 Jan 2008 6:55PM GMT
Surnames: HOLE, SCOONES, MACKENZIE,
Looking for descendants of the children of John MERCER (1786 Maidstone Kent England - 1856 Nice France, buried East Fairleigh Kent) and Frances Latter BLACKMAN (1790 Wartling-1832 Fairleigh Surrey) who married in Maidstone Kent 1 Nov 1815:

Elizabeth (1816 Maidstone) married Alfred Robert HOLE, Magistrate of Great Torrington Devon
John (1817 Maidstone-1856) m Jane Harriet SCOONES
Emily (1824 Maidstone-1901) m Rev Nathaniel John Brassey HOLE
Julia (1825-1884) m Francois MACKENZIE
Clara (1827-1844)
Frederick (1827- aft 1841)
Charles (b bef 1832)
Theordore (b Bef 1832)
Any info or desendants, please email me at JMBecker@aol.com
Joanne

Re: MERCER children of John & Frances Latter BLACKMAN, Maidstone Kent England and Fairleigh Surrey

Posted: 16 Nov 2009 8:19AM GMT
Surnames: Scoones
Joanne,

I am researching (unpaid..!!) Roger Scoones' family tree and Jane Harriet Scoones is his great grandfather's sister. I have been unable to trace any descendants from her marriage to John Mercer and wondered if you had any information.

Thanks in anticipation for any help you can give.

Gary Holdcroft

Posted: 16 Nov 2009 3:59PM GMT
Hi Gary!
I am happy to share what I have and have some good news, their Grandson was Edward Stanley MERCER,a member of the Royal Academy and oil portraitist. Please email me directly at JMBecker@aol.com and I will email you my file!!
Cheers,
Joanne
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions