Search for content in message boards

genealogie

genealogie

h.kruitbosch (View posts)
Posted: 3 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kruitbosch, Kruytbosch, Kruitbos
Gezocht:familierelaties in Gelderland; regio Loenen,Apeldoorn, Twello etc.

Looking for relatives

Debbie Kruitbosch (View posts)
Posted: 2 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Kruitbosch, Rutgers, Lunenberg, Van Den Berg
Looking for members of these families. They were all born
in Gelderland (towns of Nijbroek, Twello, Apeldorn and Vorchten). Jan Kruitbosch married Berendina Lunenberg in about 1818, we believe they had 11 children. One of their sons, Johannes Kruitbosch married Johanna Rutgers in about 1858, we believe they had 10 children. Johanna died in about 1876 and some time after that Johannes came to America with we believe 2 sons and 1 daughter, another son came over later. We would like to find out about the rest of the family that remained in Gelderland. Can anyone help?

Kruitbosch (Wilp)

Bart Lenselink (View posts)
Posted: 5 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Kruitbosch
A little snippit of info from my genealogical files:

Jan Gerrits/Lammert Marten (?) KRUITBOSCH, Acte van naamsaanneming, Wilp 1812, x N.N.
Uit dit huwelijk:
Gerrit KRUITBOSCH [180], geb. ca. 1819, daghuurder (Voorst), tr. N.N.
Uit dit huwelijk:
Johanna Everdina KRUITBOSCH, x Hendrik GEMMINK, geb. Brummen 1843, daghuurder, landbouwer, son of Jan Willem GEMMINK, dagloner (Tonden), & Gerritje CARMIGGELT.

Does this help?

Bart

History of "De Kruytbosch" farm near Hall

Posted: 28 Feb 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Feb 2002 10:57PM GMT
I believe the Kruytbosch family owned "De Kruytbosch" farm, 1-2 Km east of Hall, until the mid-19th century, when the son Barthold Kruytbosch left to become an academic (Ph.D, in Greek and Latin at Leiden about 1860, and he became the head of the High School in Kampen). I'd like to know who acquired the farm, and how it came into the hands of the current owners around the 1920's, when the main farmhouse was rebuilt in 1924.

Re: genealogie

Dik Groenhuizen (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jan 2004 11:22PM GMT

Farmhouse '' Kruitbosch'' is standing in Hall (municipality Brummen) on Vosstraat 26. It`s a beautefull livingfarmhouse.
I was there little months ago to be this family for genealogy from my family.

U vraagt naar informatie over Kruitbosch. De boerderij staat in Hall (gem. Brummen) aan de Vosstraat 26, een prachtige woonboerderij waar ik onlangs nog in ben geweest voor mijn eigen genealogisch onderzoek.
Succes
vr.gr. Dik Groenhuizen

Re: History of "De Kruytbosch" farm near Hall

Posted: 8 May 2009 11:08PM GMT
I am the current owner of the kruytbosch east of Hall

Re: Looking for relatives

Posted: 10 Apr 2010 7:37AM GMT
Hai Debbie,

Johannes and Johanna indeed had 10 children.After Johanna died Johannes married Bartha Tervelde (12 april 1879).I'm curious wich sons and daughter went to America.

You can see this all at http://www.myheritage.nl/site-family-tree-17900151/genaelogi...

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions