RIDEOUT
FAGAN
PEARCE

http://ca.geocities.com/mdawe99/DaweDaltonFamilyTree.html

Enjoy!!

Re: new DAWE website

Posted: 29 Mar 2012 2:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi, this website doesn't work! I'm interested in the Rideouts, Fagans and Dawes....do you have it somewhere else?

Posted: 29 Mar 2012 2:17PM GMT
Surnames: Dawe, Rideout, Fagan
Hi ristan38,

I had this website set up 6-8 years ago but its gone now. My paternal grandmother is a Rideout from Newfoundland. Where are your Rideout's, Fagan's and Dawe's from?
Thanks,
Mike

Posted: 29 Mar 2012 2:28PM GMT
The Rideouts were from Twillingate - Eleanor (1896-1980) specifically, with siblings Elsie, Mary and Claude. She married Charles Fagan.

The Fagans were from either Bay Roberts or Conception Bay South. Looking for Charles (b. 1885), son of William and Elizabeth Dawe.

The Dawes were from around the same area, from what I understand. Elizabeth married William Fagan, and had a son, Charles Fagan.

Hope you can help!

Posted: 3 Apr 2012 4:39AM GMT
I'm interested in what you have on the Pearce side from Newfoundland.

Posted: 9 Apr 2012 1:21AM GMT
Hi, just wondering if you've had a chance to look into the info I sent you?

Thanks!

Posted: 9 Apr 2012 12:11PM GMT
Hi ristan38 - yes, I looked through my family tree and couldn't find any connection with the details you sent - to bad. :-( Good luck!

Posted: 9 Apr 2012 12:17PM GMT
Surnames: Pearce, Smith
Hi Julia,
My great-grandmother was Mary Ann Pearce from Bonavista, b. 1880. She had the following siblings:
Louise, Bessie, John, William, Eliza, Frederick, Emily, Harry, Margaret, Robert, baby(died young), Francis, Lillian.
Mary Ann Pearce married William George Smith from St. John's.
Mary Ann Pearce's parents were William Henry Pearce(b.1858) and Louisa Ann Blandford.
William Henry Pearce's parents were Josiah Pearce (b.1827) and Dianna Tucker.
Any cross-over?

Posted: 9 Apr 2012 11:30PM GMT
Hi,

Not sure if there is any cross over yet. I don't have much on the Pearce side as of yet. My grand mother is Ann Pearce, b. 1914 on Change Islands. Her father was Ambrose Pearce, I have no birth or death dates for him. He married Margaret Dwyer. His father was Samuel Pearce, married to Agnes Tates (not sure on the last name yet) I believe they were from the Boyd's Cover area, but no evidence as of yet. Hope to have some from relatives in the next month.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic