Search for content in message boards

hanrahan canadian link

hanrahan canadian link

wayne hanrahan (View posts)
Posted: 8 Feb 2001 2:53PM GMT
Hello southern Hanrahans. I am tring to find my roots which expand eastward from Quesnel BC Canada Southern Alberta to Ontario Canada.I know my grandfather Austin Hanrahan originated from Southern Ontario. He married Margaret Mary Kennedy also from that area. Austin Hanrahan's mother was Elizabeth Moher. From there I have nothing else. I hope that with he amount Hanrahan's that emagrated from Ireland during those early years that our branchs may have crossed. If so please let me know. Thank You.Wayne Hanrahan at 705 Beaubien Quesnel BC Canada V2J-1S4.

Austin Hanrahan

Ed (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jun 2001 6:33PM GMT
Your grandpa was my Grandmothers brother. We called him Uncle Ott. I have a Hanrahan family tree done by another. I'd be happy to email it to You. Ed

Re: Austin Hanrahan

Posted: 17 Jul 2001 12:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Apr 2002 1:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hanrahan, Gormley
Would any of your western Ontario Hanrahans be connected to Daniel Hanrahan b 1814 who married Jane Gormley 1839 in Richmond, Ontario? He died at Deep Creek Iowa

Lori Handren (View posts)
Posted: 18 Aug 2001 10:37PM GMT
Looking for information on an Austin Handren/Hanrahan born 1799 in Westport County Mayo Ireland. He died 1855 and married a Mary ? around 1840 in Westport.. is this from your line??

Re: hanrahan canadian link

Posted: 4 Sep 2001 7:07PM GMT
Edited: 20 Oct 2001 11:21PM GMT
Surnames: Moher
Wayne,

I have a ton of information regarding your Moher connection by way of Elizabeth Moher who was the sister of my great-grandfather! We have them back to Ireland.

contact me: johnpaul.bradford@sympatico.ca

God Bless

John Paul

Posted: 31 Dec 2012 6:18AM GMT
Surnames: Hanrahan
Hi Ed,

You posted this a LOOONG time ago.... I'm wondering if you are still around...I see that you have information on the Hanrahan family history. I bought a membership on the website for my dad (John Hanrahan) Austin Hanrahan's grandson. Would you be willing to share your findings with us??

Hope the holiday season is finding you well.

With sincerest of regards,

Sean

Posted: 25 Jul 2014 9:29PM GMT
Hi there, Sean

The original person who posted regarding Austin Hanrahan is my father in law. I was wondering if you had any informatin on the Hanrahan side - I am just starting to get into the family tree again.

Cheers,
Lee-Anne Hanrahan
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions