Search for content in message boards

Pitmans Station

Pitmans Station

Eddie Jasper Johnson (View posts)
Posted: 30 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Pitman, Johnson, Phelps, Nail, Tully, Miller

Green Co, ky I am William Pitmans ggggg Great Grandson and i wonder if Pitmans Station still up and in Green co? I would like to come and see it or see where it was. I will be appericate that so thanks

family tree

Debbie Cole (View posts)
Posted: 23 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: cole, phelps, miller, reesor
I am looking for my family roots
my grandparents were sadie bell Miller & Estill Phelps. My parents were Glendol Phelps and Margaret Reesor. I know my mothers roots come from Meade County. My fathers come from the bowling green or morgantown area.
If any one knows anything that would be helpfull, please E-mail me.
Thanks.

Pitmans Station

Carman[Pitman] McEntire (View posts)
Posted: 9 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: William E Pitman, William A Pitman, Eligah Pitman, Elmer Nail
My ggrandfather was Eligah Pitman, My grandfather was William Arkliss Pitman, My father was William Edgar Pitman.
My mothers aunt was married to Elmer Nail and there is some other connections to the Nails.If you find a connection please e-mail me.They were in Ky, possibly Green CO,For a while .then they went to Ar.Thanks, Carman

Pitman's Station

carolyn scott (View posts)
Posted: 12 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
I live in Green County, Kentucky and cross Pitman Creek every day to go to work and No Pitman Station is not recognizable at this time. I think there is some people in the County that know where approximately it was. I could ask for you. We would love for you visit historical Green County. We have several things here and our courthouse has most of its records from 1793 they have never been destroyed by any major cause. Carolyn

Re: Pitmans Station

Posted: 1 Jun 2002 2:43AM GMT
Edited: 20 Oct 2003 4:35AM GMT
Carman, hi. My name is Sandra and i'm looking for info on my grandparents. All I know is my grandmother was Dora Reese and she married a Pitman and had 2 kids.Geneva Ann Pitman and Thomas Bural Pitman.I need anything you may have.I sure would appreciate it. Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions