Search for content in message boards

Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Judith A. Walters (View posts)
Posted: 11 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Aaron Saunders married Sarah Dailey May 2, 1811. (I don't know where.)

Aaron Saunders

Mary Johnson Wallace (View posts)
Surnames: Saunders
Aaron Saunders born 8-2-1792 is a twin to Moses Saunders .Their father was Gunnell Saunders born 1748 in Loudoun Co, Va died 6-2-1825 Fleming Co, Ky married Ellener Robinson born 1745 in Georgia died 1828 Balm, Fleming Co,KY, Gunnell's father was James Saunders born 1719 in England married Sarah Gunnell born 1710 in England Died 9-21-1793 Loudoun Co, VA, James Saunders father was William (Sanders) Saunders born 1694 in England died 6-1726 Westmoreland, Co, VA married Elizabeth Saunders born 1698 England died aft.1726 Westmoreland, Co, VA. Aaron had siblings named, Moses, Sarah, Nancy, Harry, Margrate,William, Slyvester, Gunnell, Oliver and Slyvanus(my ggg-grandfather). This is all on the family search, LDS. Good luck Mary
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 7:31PM GMT
Surnames: sanders, watson, smith, conn, jarrells

my father was a Sanders fr pike and floyd co. his
parents were Ollie & Nellie Collins Sanders

re:Aaron Saunders

Edited: 24 Oct 2003 1:10PM GMT
Surnames: GRAY, BOYD, VANSANT, SEAMANDS, ESTES, PAYNE, CRAWFORD, HOLBROOK, ROE
Would your Aaron have been a minister? I don't have any real info on him, but was importing some new people into my FTM program and noticed on this family group sheet that a Fleming couple was married in 1843 by Aaron Saunders and they named their sixth child Aaron Saunders Logan, presumably after the minister. This is the first time I have come across that name and most of my ancestors lived in Fleming Co. up until 50 years ago. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Aaron Saunders

Denise Metzger (View posts)
My 3rd great grandfather was Aaron Saunders b. August 20, 1792 d. Nov 16, 1862 in Fleming County, KY. His wife (consort) was Sarah b. December 25, 1792 d. September 1, 1849. Aaron married Elizabeth Plummer April 29, 1850 in Fleming County. I am trying to find the parents of Aaron Saunders and Sarah.

Aaron Saunders/ Elizabeth

Posted: 13 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 27 Oct 2001 9:45PM GMT
Surnames: Plummer, Chapman
Elizabeth Plummer who married Aaron Saunders was the widow of George Plummer. George and Elizabeth were married in 1841. Robert Swim signed their marriage bond. George and Elizabeth Plummer had no children together - Peter Seaver Plummer (living with Elizabeth and Aaron in the 1850 census) was the son of George Plummer and his first wife Hannah Seaver. Plummers and Seavers lived on the Fox by Plummers Landing and Plummers Mill.

Aaron Saunders

Denise Metzger (View posts)
Posted: 15 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Mary,
Thanks for the information. I did find that LDS information, which was the missing link that I needed. I just am not able to find information about Mary Dayley, the first wife of Aaron. Do you have any information about her?

Regards,
Denise Metzger

Aaron Saunders

Mary Johnson Wallace (View posts)
Posted: 16 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Saunders, Daily, Johnson
Denise,
I am sorry I have no information on the Daily's other than their are still Daily's living in that area now known as Rowan Co,KY which was Fleming Co. If I run across any I will let you know. Amanda Saunders daughter of Slyvanus the brother of Aaron was my gg-grandmother she married Zachariah Johnson. Mary

Zadok Payne & Mary VanSant

Connie Shields Inman (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Payne, VanSant, Shields, Moreland
I am seeking information on Zadok Payne who married Mary VanSant (sp?) in Fleming County. He was (I believe) born in Maryland. There is a lot of info on Mary, but Zadok Payne is a puzzlement! Zadok's known dates are: Birth 1780,death 1855, marriage to Mary V. 1805. If ANYone has any information on Zadok-my gg-grandfather- it will be welcomed and much appreciated.
Thanks!

ZADOK PAYNE

Posted: 12 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Oct 2003 1:10PM GMT
Surnames: PAYNE, VANSANT, CRAWFORD, GRAY, SEAMONDS, ESTES
Hi Jan...nice to hear from you. I'm sure many of your cousins have just read your message and like I, am glad to find another branch of Zadok's line. Would you care to trade descendant data of your branch with mine. My gg grandmother was Janetta's sister, Martha Jane Payne who maried John Simpson Crawford, son of James Crawford and Sarah Vansant.....she being sister to Elisha Vansant. Please contact me at trbrock@erinet.com. Thanks, Teddy Brock
per page

Find a board about a specific topic