Edited: 24 Apr 2002 4:05AM GMT
Surnames: Orr,Tucker,Smart,Battershell,Foreman,Emerick,Ryan
looking for info on Henry Orr born in Brown County Illinois around 1812

Re: henry orr

Marla White (View posts)
Posted: 23 Apr 2002 3:04AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: ORR
Just found this message and thought this info. might help you. I have a Henry Orr listed as my GGGgrandfather. I just recently found an obit. listed for him through the Schuyler Co.,Illinois webpage, which is very informative. His obit is listed on page 18. There are other Orrs listed there too. I have Isadora Orr listed as his daughter and Margaret Bowlin listed as his wife.

Winona E Creek (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jun 2002 12:16PM GMT
I have Henry C.Orr from Brown County IL married to Mary E. Emerick Dec 17, 1834 in Schuyler County. This Henry was born in Sumner County,TN. Aug 5. 1803 (believed to be a twin of sister; Minerva). Children of Henry; Mary A ~ David F ~ Arthur C ~ Sarah ~ Martin Vanburen ~ Toletha Catherine ~ John Henry ~ Abigal ~ Nancy Jane ~ George Jacob~ Stephen Douglas!

Parent's of Henry C Orr; John Orr and Tetltha Cotton.

Brothers of Henry C. Orr; Alexander, Jesse W, John Calvin and Augustin one sister Minerva Orr Stringfield!

Was on the 1840 and 1860 Census for Brown County IL
Lived in Cumberland County, IL for the 1850 Census.

Winona Creek
WEC1040@aol.com

Kathy Larson (View posts)
Posted: 20 Aug 2005 2:17AM GMT
Winonna are you related to Henry C. and Mary Emerick? If so How? My gr. gr. grandfather Jesse W. is Henry's brother. If you get this please email me. This email of yours is no good.
Thanks Kathy

Kathy Larson (View posts)
Posted: 20 Aug 2005 2:17AM GMT
Winonna are you related to Henry C. and Mary Emerick? If so How? My gr. gr. grandfather Jesse W. is Henry's brother. If you get this please email me. This email of yours is no good.
Thanks Kathy

Posted: 24 Jun 2009 11:58PM GMT
Henry C Orr & Mary Emerick are my great-great grandparents.I have also tried to send an email to Winonna. It has never gone thru. Do you have another email address for her?

Thanks

Patricia Hooper

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions