Search for content in message boards

McBrides from Ireland

McBrides from Ireland

F.M.Rose (View posts)
Posted: 11 Mar 2000 10:06AM GMT
I'm a decendant of the Rev. Daniel McBride, son of Samuel McBride Margaret Brown of Antrim, who immigrated sometime after 1766.

McBrides from Ireland

Tom (McBride) Lynn (View posts)
Posted: 17 Mar 2000 8:26AM GMT
Would your Rev. Daniel McBride from Antrim be the same as Dr. Daniel McBride of Dublin whose son John emigrated to the U.S. and settled first at Lynchburg, VA, then NC, and finally in Tennessee? John married Elizabeth ? and fathered 15 children. He died on June 9, 1830. John was my gggg-grandfather and I have been searching for his parental lineage.
Tom Lynn E-mail Tlynn 88485@aol.com

D. McBride

F.Rose (View posts)
Posted: 17 Mar 2000 4:44PM GMT
Sorry, my Daniel McBride, was born in New York in 1766.

McBride

Posted: 7 Oct 2000 11:58AM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 7:22PM GMT
My GGGgrandfather was John McBride, m.Elizabeth "Betsy" Clark, could this be a connection? e-mail texrn1@earthlink.net

rev mcbride

diana hone (View posts)
Posted: 22 Dec 2000 3:39PM GMT
thats my line also. do you need any information?

McBride

Posted: 1 Feb 2001 12:05PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 7:22PM GMT
I am just getting back to my McBride's. Was your message for me? my e-mail texrn1@earthlink.net My connection was 3Ggrandfather John McBride m. Elizabeth Clark

Re: D. McBride

Darrus (View posts)
Posted: 31 Jul 2001 4:25AM GMT
Surnames: McBride
F.Rose do you have some additional information/history for Daniel McBride?

Re: McBrides from Ireland

Posted: 9 Jul 2002 2:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: mcbride
Our Mcbrides are the same, I am looking for additional info on Samuel, did he have brothers? Was he in the Rev. war-Pictures if you have any. You can E-mail me directly if you would like. tracyg662002@msn.com

Re: McBrides from Ireland

Posted: 25 Feb 2003 8:54PM GMT
Surnames: McBride
I am wondering if you have relatives that eventually settled in Whitley county Indiana or was related to James Mcbride from Grantsville, Utah?

Re: rev mcbride

Stephen Topham (View posts)
Posted: 12 Feb 2005 9:26PM GMT
Samuel McBride and his wife, Margaret Brown are my mothers line from county Antrim, Ireland. I am seeking any information that will confirm his parents names and their birth, death information in Ireland. I am also seeking sibling names for Samuel with their detailed information. Any input that you might have would be greatly appreciated.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic