Search for content in message boards

Joseph dennis

Posted: 29 Apr 2006 6:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 May 2006 2:51AM GMT
Surnames: dennis
To all the dennis family
I have 2 certs here 1 of the Joseph s tryed to become a citisn of the U.S and signed by an X .
The other 1 signed the name denis .
Would like to see them get into the family that they belong to. email me at lvrsgroup@yahoo.com

Re: Joseph dennis

John (View posts)
Posted: 3 May 2006 2:41AM GMT
Can You Tell When Joseph Dennis Was Born And Where I Have Several Joseph Dennis In Family Data And Family Came From 35 States So Far. Thank You

Patricia (View posts)
Posted: 13 May 2006 4:07PM GMT
Surnames: Dennis/Denis,Deadware,Gamache,Dudoir
I have a Joseph Dennis/Denis who is the brother of Anthony Dennis/Denis from Troy, NY. They came to the US from Canada back in 1870's or 1880's . Where is your Joseph dennis/Denis located?

Posted: 11 Dec 2008 2:31AM GMT
Surnames: Dennis
I am looking or relatives of my husband's real father, Earven Lee Dennis( 1926). He is african american and his family comes for Alabama. Earvin's father was Joseph(1899). Joseph's father was Henry(1854). I have all 3 born in Alabama, but can't find anything past Henry. I am sure somewhere slaves were in the family. I am looking for any informtion that might lead me to finsh this part of my tree.

Posted: 30 Oct 2011 6:20PM GMT
My great grandfather came from Canada to Michigan, and finally to Washington State. Records state that he was born in New York. His mother and Father were Joseph and Lucy Dennis. He married Matilda Bertrand. They had 4 children. Lucy Jane, Joseph, Henry and John. John is the father to my father.
I cannot seem to find any information on Joseph or Lucy and am search for sibling for either one of them.
I am also searching for information about his son Joseph Dennis (Matilda. Who are the siblings for son Joseph?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Marlene Dennis

Posted: 14 Nov 2011 5:42PM GMT
Edited: 14 Nov 2011 5:42PM GMT
Just started my Dennis Family search My tree has 4 Josephs. Uncle , Great Uncle, Great Grandfather, and great great grandfather. I know virtually nothing about my great great grandfather, except that he was married to a Lucy Huot(or Gaynott, Ganette or other spelling). TheY are the parents of Grandfather Joseph Dennis. I do not know if he had siblings. I do know that he had 4 children (lucy Jane, Henry, Joseph and my grandfather John Dennis)and was married to Matilda Bertrand. I believe he was married twice. He traveled from New York to Canada and then to Washington State. Joseph and Matilda were married in Lambton County, Ontario Canada January 7, 1858. His YOB was about 1827. He may well have married in New York. I am have a time confirming this.
Thank you for your posts.
Marlene Dennis Dixon

Posted: 18 Jul 2012 6:13PM GMT
Surnames: Dennis
I am the Daughter of Earven Lee Dennis grandaughter of Joesph
my email address is boyettejackie @yahoo.com

Posted: 18 Jul 2012 7:18PM GMT
Hi Jackie,
Long time no talk. Not sure if you remember me, I am your sister-in law Gwen (Dennis's wife). I have been working on your family tree for quite some time. I have a lot of information, but would love some help with all the grandchildren. You can e-mail me at gwenmotherhen@aol.com. I can send you an invite to the tree, as it is private, if you want to see what I have.

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions