Search for content in message boards

Harold John Emil Malm

Harold John Emil Malm

Alana (View posts)
Posted: 19 Aug 2001 11:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Malm, Wothuis, Schrieber
Looking for information on Harold John Emil Malm born in Finland and immigrated to British Columbia, Canada. His father was John Malm who lived in Sointula on Malcolm Island. Harold married Paula (Schrieber) Wolthuis in Vancouver approximately 1948.

Re: Harold John Emil Malm

Posted: 15 Mar 2010 11:24PM GMT
Alana: My mother was a Malm and Harold Malm from Sointula was her uncle. What kind of info are you looking for and why?

Posted: 29 May 2010 9:19PM GMT
Surnames: Malm Wolthuis
Any information you have on Harold Malm of BC would be appreciated. I only know that he was married to Paula Schreiber/Clarke/Wolthuis. Paula is my husbands grandmother.

Posted: 30 May 2010 12:38AM GMT
Alana; My mother is Sulo Malms daughter. Sulo was Harolds brother. My mother is still alive (83) and living in Thunder Bay Ontario. What can I help you with ? I dont know much about Paula but only Harold. You can reach me at bunnygreening@yahoo.ca

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 3:51AM GMT
Harold Malm was my Great- Grand Father. My dad, John, knew Paula well. It's been a few years, did you find the information you were looking for?

Re: Harold John Emil MALM

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 8:27PM GMT
Surnames: MALM
Hi, Search the Provincial Archive of BC Vital Events Index Online - Marriage 1859-1936 Birth 1972-1903 Death 1872-1991
There are MALM Marriages - MALM DEATHS

You may be able to view some of the Filmed Registrations of death- at the Royal BC Museum and Archive Site - online
Not all have yet been filmed - an ogoing project.
http://search-collections.royalbcmuseum.bc.ca/Genealogy/Adva...

Registrations will show all personal information as required at the time.
Marriage information comes directlyfrom the Bride and Groom so is as accurate as they wish to state
Death- Information comes from the Informant - may or may not be absolute - but still helpful.
will show cause of death etc.
Cheers, Stella

Re: Harold John Emil MALM

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 8:27PM GMT
Surnames: MALM
Hi, Search the Provincial Archive of BC Vital Events Index Online - Marriage 1859-1936 Birth 1972-1903 Death 1872-1991
There are MALM Marriages - MALM DEATHS

You may be able to view some of the Filmed Registrations of death- at the Royal BC Museum and Archive Site - online
Not all have yet been filmed - an ogoing project.
http://search-collections.royalbcmuseum.bc.ca/Genealogy/Adva...

Registrations will show all personal information as required at the time.
Marriage information comes directlyfrom the Bride and Groom so is as accurate as they wish to state
Death- Information comes from the Informant - may or may not be absolute - but still helpful.
will show cause of death etc.
Cheers, Stella

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 8:35PM GMT
Thank you for responding. I have some information but anything you could share would be greatly appreciated. Paula was my husbands grandmother and there are many parts of her story missing. I also would like to fill in more of the information for Harold. I don't have anything other than his fathers name.

With your permission, I would like to share your message with my mother in law, Reine.

Thank you,
Alana
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions