Search for content in message boards

Tom Rowan, m (1), Nash; m (2), O'Keefe

Tom Rowan, m (1), Nash; m (2), O'Keefe

Posted: 9 Jul 2006 7:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Jul 2006 1:15PM GMT
Surnames: Finner, O'Keefe, Muldoon, Nash, Rowan
I am looking for any information for this family - Tom Rowan married (1) Sarah Nash - she died before 1887 - he then married (2) Mary O'keefe born 1857 Huntley Twsp d/o Thomas O'Keefe and Margaret Finner
children of Tom Rowan and Sarah Nash were Denis Rowan and Kate Rowan who was married to William J Muldoon
children of Tom Rowan and Mary O'Keefe were Anastasia Rowan for 1888 and died 16 Mar 1977 Fitzroy Harbour Ont and married to Michael Muldoon

Re: Tom Rowan, m (1), Nash; m (2), O'Keefe

Diane Shaw (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jul 2006 4:34AM GMT
Denis Patrick Rowan was born 25 Aug 1886 at Carleton so I would look for Susan's death between Aug and when Tom remarried in 1887.
I couldn't find a death for Susan.

alexa Pritchard (View posts)
Posted: 23 Nov 2006 5:35PM GMT
I don't know Tom Rowan but would like to point out that a Rowan family arrived with the famine Irish group and settled in the Perth area. Their daughter, Mary Rowan, married John Shea in Perth, Ontario. Mary's mother was Alice.

Posted: 25 Oct 2012 7:35PM GMT
Surnames: Finner, O'Keefe, Rowan, Muldoon
I don't know if you received a satisfactory answer to your enquiry. I have received information on the Finner family, when my brother died this August. Our grandfather was John Joseph Finner, son of William, grandson of Benjamin.
His info. says Mary was born about 1858, and died 29 Apr. 1922 in Galetta village. She married Thomas Rowan 4 Oct. 1887. Thomas died 9 Feb. 1890. Children are listed as 1)Anastasia born between 1888 & 1889, died about 1981, and was married to Michael Muldoon. 2) Thomas Rowan, died about 1936. Never married.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic