Search for content in message boards

LESTER, CASSIDY, LYLES, NORDAN

LESTER, CASSIDY, LYLES, NORDAN

Rebecca Scano (View posts)
Posted: 16 Mar 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query

ALL FROM THE TOWN OF MANY, SABINE, LOUISIANA. APPRECIATE ANY INFO. THANXINFO. THANX

LESTER, BOLYER

Randy Knight (View posts)
Posted: 17 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: LESTER, BOLYER
Sabine Parish, LA
Just started family search. Great g.mother was Julie Lester. Great g.father was Agustus Adolphus Bolyer. My people settled in LA around the town of Coushatta, and the like. Please contact me with any info you have. My mom is in contact with elderly family members now.
Tahnks

Re: LESTER, BOLYER

Posted: 27 Sep 2004 9:15PM GMT
i am beginning a search for the ancestors of my grandmother Eunice Viola Potts and have found that her maternal grandparents were Adolphus Augustus "Gus" Boyler and Julia A. Lester. They were married in 1887. I am unable to find any more information on either of them. I am mainly concerned with my indian heritage but any info will help.

R. Belgard (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jan 2006 6:12AM GMT
If you are still looking for info. 8 yrs after the fact, My great grandmother was Lola Bolyer Plunkett, she was married to W.W. (William Walter) Plunkett. They lived in Ringgold, La. right outside of Coushatta. They had 7 children and I can pass that on if you are still interested.

Posted: 2 Nov 2012 7:26PM GMT
Surnames: Potts, Plunkett, Boyler,
I am the grandaughter of Eunice Viola Potts, daughter of Robert Potts and Mary Bolyer and I am trying to trace my ancestry. Thank Yoe
per page

Find a board about a specific topic