Search for content in message boards

RUCKERT

Posted: 30 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 May 2006 8:35PM GMT
John Godfrey RUCKERT/RIICHERT/RICKERT and Rebecca BARE were living in Cambridge and Utica, Dane Co. WI 1880-1882 with their eight children, after which they moved to Lawrence Co. MO. Prior to living in Dane Co., they lived in Jefferson Co. Parents were LOUIS/LEWIS and MAGDALENE RUCKERT. Any information on family name appreciated.
Posted: 13 Nov 2011 9:56PM GMT
Surnames: Bare, Ruckert, Rueckert
Barbara,
Louis and Magdalena Rueckert (Rückert) were my great great great grandparents. Louis was born 1792, and Magdalena was born 1806. They arrived in the United States on Sept. 3 1849. According to John G.'s biography in a jefferson county history book, they came from Coblenz (Koblenz), Germany along the Rhine River. Biography- http://www.archive.org/stream/historyofjeffers00west#page/70...
Louis and Magdalene brought their children, Marianne (Mary Ann), Heinrich (Henry), Gottfreid (John G.), and Friedericke (Frederike). I desend from Marianne Rückert, who married William Bare, brother of Rebecca Bare. I have lots more information about both the Bare and Rückert families if you would like me to see it.
-Alex

Re: RUCKERT

Posted: 14 Nov 2011 10:11PM GMT
Yes please, Alex, I would like to exchange information, especially regarding the part of the Ruckert family who remained in Wisconsin. I have been contacted by researchers in Germany and have info to share regarding the family origins there. Please respond directly: Megerstch (at) aol.com Your "cousin" Barbara

Posted: 1 Feb 2013 9:28PM GMT
HI, ALEX! I'M SOOOOOOOO THANKFUL THAT YOU'VE COLLECTED SO MUCH INFO ON THE RUCKERT/RUECKERT & BARE FAMILIES. LOUIS 1792- IS MY GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER. I DESCEND FROM HENRY RUECKERT & ANNA BERTHA "FLORA" MICHAELIS-MY MOM, RACHEL EVELYN, B.19 DEC. 1910 BEING 1 OF THEIR DAUGHTERS. SHE WAS THE YOUNGEST & IS NOT EASILY FOUND ANYWHERE.
I WAS BROUGHT UP ABOUT 2-3 MILES FROM THE GERICKE CEMETERY. I WOULD LOVE ANY INFO YOU HAVE. WE CONNECTED BEFORE BUT GOT LOST IN A SHUFFLE. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

Posted: 1 Feb 2013 9:32PM GMT
Surnames: RUCKERT
HI, BARBARA! LOUIS & MAGDALENE ARE MY GREAT GREAT GRANDPARENTS. I WOULD LOVE ANY INFO THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO SHARE. PLEASE CONTACT ME: wabunokway@yahoo.com. TY! RITA
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions