Search for content in message boards

Seeking news of Douglas Lee or Jennifer Marie Jagger

Seeking news of Douglas Lee or Jennifer Marie Jagger

Posted: 12 Aug 2007 9:02AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: JAGGER, MORRISON, LeTOURNEAU
My dad, Douglas Lee Jagger, married Suzanne Marie Morrison after he and my mother (Roxanne Marie LeTourneau) split up. He and Suzanne Marie had a daughter October 23, 1983, named Jennifer Marie Jagger.

It is my understanding that my dad died in a car or truck wreck in Ohio two days after my 16th birthday in 1997.

I am seeking news from anyone who knows the whereabouts of my dad's family and, especially, how I may get in touch with my half-sister, Jennifer Marie Jagger.

Thank you,
Shaun Lee Jagger

Re: Seeking news of Douglas Lee or Jennifer Marie Jagger

Posted: 18 Apr 2008 10:34AM GMT
Surnames: Jagger
As a follow-up: Douglas Lee Jagger's father was David Jagger, son of Ira Jagger, son of George Charles Jagger, son of Joseph Dawson Jagger.

If this is your line and you have further information for me, I would like to be in touch.

Please respond through this board.

Shaun Lee Jagger

Posted: 24 Jun 2008 7:10AM GMT
Surnames: JAGGER
SHAUN, IM AM YOUR DADS WIDOW. HE DID DIE IN A CAR WRECK.
I TRIED TO FIND YOU WHEN IT HAPPENED BUT HAD NO INFO.
PLEASE CALL ME ANYTIME AT 1 575 405 2596 .
I WILL HELP YOU FIND YOUR SISTER JENNIFER. IALSO BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE ANOTHER SISTER ! YOUR DAD SAID THAT HE HAD 3 CHILDREN. SHAUN, JENNIFER AND I THINK PEGGY I COULD BE WRONG ABOUT THE NAME BUT I KNOW HE HAD 3 KIDS

ALWAYS PEAJ

Posted: 24 Jun 2008 9:41PM GMT
Shaun, I tried to reach you but, didn't know where you lived. Please call me at 575-405-2596 anytime!

Posted: 24 Jun 2008 9:41PM GMT
Shaun, I tried to reach you but, didn't know where you lived. Please call me at 575-405-2596 anytime!

Posted: 29 Jun 2008 11:09PM GMT
SHAUN, PLEASE CONTACT ME, I HAVE THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS. YOUR DAD WAS BORN IN GENESIO KANSAS. I MET HIS MOTHER DELORES WE CALLED HER DEE. DOUGS BIRTHDAY WAS DEC. 1ST, HE HAD 3 SISTERS. I AM FROM OHIO BUT, WE MET IN NEW MEXICO. WE MOVED TO OHIO JUNE 9,96 HE DIED FEB 27, 97. MY PHONE NUMBER IS 5754052596

Posted: 30 Jun 2008 2:39AM GMT
My email address is mecohenour@aol.com. That is my grandmother's email. Please also write me on that email. We will call you, because I really want to get to know you and learn about my Dad and sisters.

Thank you so much for responding to my questions.

Shaun

Posted: 3 Jul 2008 6:03AM GMT
Pamela,
I will call you this weekend (July 4th Weekend).

Thank you for answering my post. Thank you, also, for trying to find me when my Dad died.

Shaun

Posted: 28 Mar 2012 6:44PM GMT
Doug was my cousin. If you would like info on his father David or his sisters (Debbie, Dana, Denise) I could probably get that information for you.

Posted: 29 Mar 2012 7:59AM GMT
Shaun,
I hope you get this. I am your Dad's sister Deborah. I know about your Dad and your sister. I have been wondering how to find you for some time so I hope you get this. You can also contact me a debdfw@yahoo.com.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions