Search for content in message boards

Sarah Mathers Spackman of Clearfield Co, PA

Sarah Mathers Spackman of Clearfield Co, PA

Posted: 15 May 2002 8:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 7 Oct 2003 9:38PM GMT
Surnames: Mathers, Spackman
I am looking for any info regard Sarah Mathers who married Daniel Spackman. Daniel is listed as being born in Chester Co, PA and dying in Clearfield Co, PA. They had a daughter named Sarah Spackman who married Jordan Read in 1838, this would place Sarah Mathers dob approx late 1700s, early 1800s.

Re: Sarah Mathers Spackman of Clearfield Co, PA

Vickie Read Youmans (View posts)
Posted: 4 Nov 2002 12:34PM GMT
Surnames: READ,SPACKMAN
Hi Amy, I also am related to Jordan Read and Sarah Spackman. Their son M.(Millard) Velmer Read was my g.grandfather. I found Jordan and Sarah Read family listed in the 1880 census at LDS. Jordan gave his age as 68. So that would place his birth year between 1821-1822. Also found a post of his birthday Oct. 8,1811. My birthday is also Oct. 8,1952. What a hoot...

Posted: 27 Jan 2003 2:19PM GMT
Surnames: READ
Hell'o Amy, I found at the LDS site Herbert Everett Read b.d.29 Sept. 1857, which is my g. grandfather's brother. He has a son named Arthur Velmer Read b.d.04 JUN.1884. Is this your grandfather? If so we would be cousins. As my g. grandfather was Millard Velmer Read son of Jordan and Sarah Spackman Read.Herbert's parent's.

Posted: 1 Jul 2003 8:35PM GMT
Surnames: Read, Bates, Spackman, Mathers
Hello Vickie,
Forgive me if I already replied to this but 'I cant' remember!" To many names, too much to do. Yes, we are cousins! Do you have any pictures of your grandfather. I have a couple of Herbert... he was a good looking guy :) I would be happy to post them here for you.
Amy

Posted: 1 Jul 2003 8:36PM GMT
Surnames: Read, Bates, Spackman, Mathers
Hello Vickie,
Forgive me if I already replied to this but 'I cant' remember!" To many names, too much to do. Yes, we are cousins! Do you have any pictures of your grandfather. I have a couple of Herbert... he was a good looking guy :) I would be happy to post them here for you.
Amy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions