Search for content in message boards

Henderson Harris, Knott co. Ky.

Posted: 10 May 2000 3:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Jan 2013 9:24PM GMT
Surnames: Harris, Robinson
I am trying to find anyone who knows of a Henderson Harris, who married Jemime Robinson. They lived in Knott co. Ky. in the late 1800"s. I know that Henderson was Shot and Killed in Knott co. late 1800"s around the mouth of Caney, a place called Salisbury.If anyone knows anything about his parents or Jemimes Parents and their Siblings, Please contact me at glennis2@yahoo.com. Thanks

harris (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jun 2000 8:58AM GMT
Edited: 10 Jan 2013 9:26PM GMT
have heard that issac was his last name and that jemime was born harris.they were never married but I'm not sure still looking.

Re: Henderson Harris, Knott co. Ky.

Posted: 10 Jan 2013 8:41PM GMT
Edited: 10 Jan 2013 9:37PM GMT
Hello, If this is the same Jemime (Jemima/mima) Robinson married to Henderson Harris then she is my gg-grandmother. I too am looking for information on her as the child she had with Wib/Wilbur/Wid Moore (he was killed too) who died in 1891 3 months before Eliza Jane Moore was born in Virginia. So Henderson is not my blood relative but am still interested in him as his children with Jemima are related. Also, their child Greenberry was killed at Pound Gap during the massacre of the Mullins family (I'm related to the Mullins too. Any additional information you can find would be helpful.
Thank you!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic