Search for content in message boards

Amasa Spencer

Amasa Spencer

Posted: 2 Feb 2001 3:37PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 3:06PM GMT
My 3 ggg grandfather Abner McWhorter married Polly spencer 19, Aug 1801 in Pulaski co Ky and Amasa Spencer was her father. now Amasa Spencer is said to have remarried to Priscilla Polly Meek who was first married to my three great grandfather Elijah Fitzgerald. Then he was said to have married a third time to Polly's sister,another Priscilla, does anyone have any info to unsnarl these threads? Any info would be wonderful.

Prisilla Meeks

Posted: 4 Mar 2001 2:32PM GMT
Edited: 27 Apr 2002 5:57PM GMT
Patsie, I met a guy on the internet that had a gg?grandmother by that name. My ggg was Amasa Spencer. I will give you the guy's email address if you don't have it. His name is Jack Meek-Wither, but his screen name is Cibeachbum@aol.com Lula

Amasa Spencer

Posted: 4 Mar 2001 3:16PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 3:06PM GMT
Hi lulu I emailed the guy you told me about. This is so thrilling to me because I never dreamed so many other people have the same people in their family trees. I get amused when I read about Amasa Spencer for he had to be a very busy man to marry three times and have at least two different large families , the first family with Elizabeth Marsh produced my great, great grandmother Sara Meek married to Amasa McWhorter. Thanks for the reply.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions