Search for content in message boards

van der Horst...

van der Horst...

Posted: 24 Jan 2010 7:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: van der Horst
Hello

My husband was Henricus Jacobus Maria van der Horst. He was born in Tillburg Feb. 16, 1935 and passed away in Sittard, Nov. 17, 1997.

I know very little about his ancestry. His Father passed apparently shortly before or after his birth and I believe his name was Adrianus.

I don't know where to start or how, maybe someone out there can give me a helping hand. Many thanks

JackiesLost

Re: van der Horst...

Posted: 25 Jan 2010 3:07AM GMT
His birth record will not become public until 2035. You will need to know the names of his parents. You can start at genlias.nl .If you do not know his parents' names perhaps you can find his birth certificate or ask one of his siblings or cousins. There will be too many Adrianus from Tilburg to make a guess.

Posted: 28 Jan 2010 2:16AM GMT
You have to get information about his parents and Grand Parents.

Then you can find them in "Genlias".

http://www.genlias.nl/nl/searchResults.jsp

Peter

Posted: 10 Jan 2013 8:22AM GMT
Edited: 10 Jan 2013 8:27AM GMT
Hello,
My name is Catharina Helena Adrieanna Isabella Finlay; used to be VanderHorst. I was born in Sittard unto Henricus Jacobus Maria VanderHorst(My biological father) and Isabella Maria Magdalena VanHaaren (My biological Mother).He was born February 16th, 1935 and I am wondering if there could be a possability he would be my bio;ogical father. May you please e-mail me at beautifullife3@yahoo.ca
Thank-you

Posted: 10 Jan 2013 8:26AM GMT
Edited: 10 Jan 2013 8:28AM GMT
Hello,
My name is Catharina Helena Adrieanna Isabella Finlay; used to be VanderHorst. I was born in Sittard unto Henricus Jacobus Maria VanderHorst(My biological father) and Isabella Maria Magdalena VanHaaren (My biological Mother).He was born February 16th, 1935 and I am wondering if there could be a possability he would be my bio;ogical father. May you please e-mail me at beautifullife3@yahoo.ca
Thank-you
per page

Find a board about a specific topic