Search for content in message boards

Frederick Ford, b.1795 Franklin Co., Ohio

Frederick Ford, b.1795 Franklin Co., Ohio

Posted: 24 Jan 2009 2:23AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ford, Dickey
Looking for the names of the children of FREDERICK FORD, Jr, m. 8 Dec 1812 in Franklin County, Ohio. His son Jonathan went out to Utah and another son, Benjamin, married Rachael Dickey in Indiana, moved to Iowa and died in the Civil War. Can find family members up to Frederick, Jr, but the trail falters there. I know of Benjamin and Jonathan. There must have been more . . who are they?

Re: Frederick Ford, b.1795 Franklin Co., Ohio

Posted: 17 Feb 2013 9:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
I wonder if there is more than one Frederick Ford in Franklin. My 3rd g grandfather (Frederick) married Elizabeth Robinson on 8 Dec 1812. It appears that Elizabeth had 5 or 6 children, who's names I have. But she must have died soon after the birth of their oldest child. It appears Frederick remarried in Bartholomew co., IN to Elizabeth Stucker or Steicker in 1827. I have Frederick and E. Robinson's son Jonathan moving to IN and then to Kansas (not Utah) where he died and was buried in Hazelton, Barber, KS. I am in the process of trying to find the parents of Elizabeth Robinson. You can reach me at epw50@yahoo.com if you would like to correspond directly.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions