Search for content in message boards

BARNES, Eudora (Dora) -b- TN d- AR - m- JARRETT

BARNES, Eudora (Dora) -b- TN d- AR - m- JARRETT

Dawn (View posts)
Posted: 8 Sep 2000 6:19PM GMT
This is my gg grandmother. I believe she was Cherokee. She married Richard C. Jarrett and had several children.

Barnes in AR

Posted: 26 Sep 2000 9:41AM GMT
Edited: 10 Jul 2001 4:43PM GMT
Do you have the names of the children? You mention 8 children of Eudora Barnes. I am trying to research my mom's family, her mother was Hazel Nitabelle Barnes, born somewhere around 1910-1920 in AR.
Thanks!
Marie
Marie.M.Hicks@USAHQ.UnitedSpaceAlliance.com

Eudora Barnes

Dawn M. Andresen (View posts)
Posted: 26 Sep 2000 5:52PM GMT
Marie-
Eudora Barnes and Richard Jarrett had several children that I am finding. James, John, Jessie, Dudley, Bell, Joe, Maggalie, Abbey, Cordelia, Alice, Melissa, William (BIll) I have to search for the rest in my papers- I apoligize for not being more organized. I want to know more about the Barnes side. I do have an older relative that still lives in Cave City AR that is very knowledgable. I will try to call her and ask about Eudoras relatives (parents siblings) If you want to email directly it is Djandresen634@cs.com.
Hope to find a connection. -Dawn

Was Eudora was a "Head"?

Posted: 11 Oct 2000 5:21PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 11:28PM GMT
I have noticed your Eudora born in Tennessee. I have a Eudora Head, born in Tennessee and wonder if this is the same one. Thanks.

Eudora -

Dawn (View posts)
Posted: 12 Oct 2000 6:43PM GMT
Not that I am aware of. Dawn

Eudora in Tennessee

Posted: 13 Oct 2000 4:16PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 11:28PM GMT
Is Eudora born about 1873? Is this her siblings? Liddy or Lydia, Mary, Nora Belle, William, Claude C.
The Eudora I know and this is her parents: Thaddeus S. Head and Mary F. King. Is this same Eudora or different person. Thanks.

Eudora Barnes

Dawn (View posts)
Posted: 14 Oct 2000 1:10AM GMT
Teresa- I don't believe so but her maiden name was supposably Barnes. I really am unsure. - Dawn

Re: Eudora Barnes

Posted: 15 Mar 2011 6:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: jarrett, barnes, williams, perry, pender, wagner
yes, I would love to have more information regrding the barnes. My grandmother was a Barnes, she married Richard Collin Jarrett. I would love to have the rest of the history on Cordelia Jarrett's family. Pleas email me at this address. My father was Jeff Wagner, grandma's son(Cordelia's) that is.....
per page

Find a board about a specific topic