Search for content in message boards

BLAINE SANBORN CEMETERY PHOTO REQUEST

BLAINE SANBORN CEMETERY PHOTO REQUEST

Posted: 10 Sep 2012 8:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
I HAVE FOUND OUT THAT SOME OF MY GG GRAND PARENTS ARE BURIED IN SANBORN CEMETERY. I WOULD LOVE TO HAV A PICTURE OF THIER STONES. I LIVE IN FLORIDA. WILLIAM & MERCY ROBINSON AND HUGH & HATTIE MILLER.

Re: BLAINE SANBORN CEMETERY PHOTO REQUEST

Posted: 10 Sep 2012 11:09PM GMT
It's already been done and on-line.
go to Findagrave.com or just do a seach on Sanborn cemetery in Blaine maine. The tombstones are listed in alaphet order and well done. I just looked at the Hugh Miller picture of his tombstone so it is there.
Carroll

Re: BLAINE SANBORN CEMETERY PHOTO REQUEST

Posted: 11 Sep 2012 1:05PM GMT
Hello Carroll,

Thank you very much for your response. Yes indeed my gggrandfather William Robinson is in Sanborn Cemetery. However, the Hugh Miller in Sanborn is not my relative. My Hugh Miller & Hattie Robinson are in the Monticello Village Cemetery, I was able to find that info from the link you gave me for "findagrave".

We have spoken in the past regarding my gggrand mother who married Joseph Paris. She was born probibly in Maine, I have seen her in a number of records however I still can't find out where she came form or her family. Her name was Agnes Sykes (Sites-Sights-Sytes) spelled many different ways. Your had told me in the past that you had came a cross that name from Mapleton, Maine, but I hav been unable to find any info.

Hope you are well and thanks again.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic